*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Which Character?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737817-Little-Women/cid/1027914-Which-Character
by Markus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737817
This is a size change story focused around shrinking women.
Chapter #1

Which Character?

    by: Markus
Which Character would you like to start reading about?

First, there is Susan Flemming. A 45 year old woman who runs her own company and is divorced. She has a 16 year old daughter that lives with her most of the time. Susan is a very bossy woman and most of the people who work for her don't like her at all. She is a tall woman, standing at 5'11". She still looks quite well for her age. She has an average size rear end but loves to flaunt her large breasts. Susan has long brown hair with brown eyes and she likes wearing her formal clothing as much as possible. Her company has about twenty employees and creates websites for their customers. When Susan is at work, she is very dominate over everyone and she always wears her high heels. When she is in her heels, she is about 6'3" tall, causing her to tower over most of her employees. For her story, someone has become fed up with this woman and comes up with a creative way to put her in her place.

Karen Yorks is a single, 38 year old mom with two kids. She has a part time job then spends the rest of her time taking care of her bratty children. Karen is practically a soccer mom, always shuttling her kids back and forth to all kinds of events. She is about 5'6" tall with blond hair and blue eyes. She has recently been putting on weight and is now a little chubby. She has a pretty wide ass with normal sized breasts. Karen has two kids John and Ashley. John is 13 years old and Ashley is 11. Ashley takes after her mother with blond hair and blue eyes while John has brown hair and green eyes. Both of the kids are a handful and have become more difficult to deal with in recent years. For Karen's story, she is wanting to loose some of the weight she has put on and is experimenting with some new weight loss pills.

Lucie Silva is a 22 year old college student. Lucie is your typical college girl attending the local state university. She is a little on the nerdy side and is working on a degree in chemistry. She lives in a two bedroom apartment near the school, and shares the apartment with another girl named Crissy. Crissy is 21 years old and is also going to college. While living with Crissy, Lucie has developed a secret crush for her roommate. Lucie is about 5'10" with dark hair and green eyes. She wears her glasses all the time and dresses pretty conservatively. She has an average body size for her height and has small curves. Lucie currently is taking a variety of courses, along with a chemistry course that has a lab. For Lucie's story, one day while working in her lab, she accidentally spills some chemicals onto her skill and experiences a side effect from it.

Katie Jones is a 15 year old girl attending her local high school. She could be considered a goth girl, but is more into fantasy and witch craft. She is fairly popular, but tends to spend more time by herself. Katie is only 5'3" tall and has brown hair with brown eyes. She does mix into some black hair die every now and then. Katie has large curves for her height and tends to show off her cleavage. She lives at home with her mom and dad, along with a younger sister who is 13 years old. Katie and her sister rarely get along and tend to tease each other at any chance they get. One day, while searching the internet, she finds a website selling a spellbook. It promises to do all kinds of things, along with spells that can change people's sizes, so Katie decides to take a chance on it. A week later, Katie gets the book and begins to go through it.

You have the following choices:

1. Susan, a 45 year old woman

2. Karen, a 38 year old woman

3. Lucie, a 22 year old woman

4. Katie, a 15 year old girl

5. custom characters

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: hempster3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737817-Little-Women/cid/1027914-Which-Character