*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738191-Curse-of-the-Campus-Co-Ed-Were-Woman/cid/1028635-It-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1738191
Strange things start to happen to a student when a mysterious girl kisses him.
Chapter #1

It begins

    by: no one of notice
You are ALEXANDER, hapless college student who lives on campus with his roommate TOM. Things are going a bit roughly at the moment. Your high school sweetheart, EMILY, is acting a bit disappointed in you right now, although the reason for this escapes you. Lately, she has been spending less time with you and more time with her best friend AMY. What Amy sees in Emily is beyond you. Although you see something in her, so it is not beyond the possibility that others do as well.

After finishing a two night cramming session for some important tests, a stressful day of academic ailments has finished and you are left to celebrate in the Friday night ritual of bar hopping. Tom has already started without you, and Emily has promised to talk to you, if she ever manages to find you.

It has been a cold Fall night, and your dark windbreaker jacket is beginning to prove insufficient to the dropping temperature as you walk towards your girlfriend's dorm on the opposite side of campus. Wind blows through the leafs as shivers suddenly climb up your spine.

It then dawns on you how empty the campus grounds are at 10:00 P.M. this night. Usually, there is the odd couple, or group of rowdy frat boys making motions in the distance, but tonight, there is nothing. Odd, there is that shiver again, and this time no wind. You turn the corner on a path, only see a young woman standing there.

At first you're not intimidated, because she is at least a foot shorter than you, in fact, you are more concerned that you scared her.
"Excuse me." you say as you try and pass her.

The woman does not budge.
"Excuse me." you repeat, as you attempt to step around her.
But the female's action mirror you as she stands right in your path.

The wind blows again, and you feel that shiver.

At this point, you feel a mix of concern, and annoyance. You did not want to have to show your strength, but something is wrong here. You powerfully walk straight at the woman. But to your surprise, she places both of her hands on your chest. Not sure what to think, you instinctively try and brush them off. However, before you can do that, one of her arms makes its way behind your neck, as she pulls herself up to kiss you.

Partly do to shock, and partially do to the unexpected weight of her on you, you fall backwards to the ground, as the woman jumps away.
"Sorry." she says as she dashes off into some bushes.

"What just happened?" you wonder.

You have the following choices:

1. Something happens immidiatly

2. Nothing happens...Yet

3. Nothing happens at all.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no one of notice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738191-Curse-of-the-Campus-Co-Ed-Were-Woman/cid/1028635-It-begins