*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nothing happens...Yet
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738191-Curse-of-the-Campus-Co-Ed-Were-Woman/cid/1029324-Nothing-happensYet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1738191
Strange things start to happen to a student when a mysterious girl kisses him.
This choice: Nothing happens...Yet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nothing happens...Yet

    by: no one of notice
You want to follow her, but something inside you tells you not to peruse her. You go with your gut, a man running after a woman in the dark of night never works out well if the man is questioned about it. You decide to head towards Emily's apartment, but you're beginning to feel more lightheaded than usual, like something inside of you is empty.

Maybe you should just head back to your dorm and call Emily to cancel the evening. She'll be mad, but if you're sick and out with her anyways, she probably won't enjoy herself. Plus, getting kissed by a strange woman never helps matters when you want to concentrate solely on your girlfriend.

You have the following choices:

1. Head back to your place

*Noteb*
2. Continue to Emily's place

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no one of notice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738191-Curse-of-the-Campus-Co-Ed-Were-Woman/cid/1029324-Nothing-happensYet