*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bimbo TF
  2. Misty
  3. Let the game begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739058-Pokemon-Modification/cid/1309689-Bimbo-TF
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Adult · #1739058
Ash and Friends play the game of changes.
This choice: Bimbo TF  •  Go Back...
"Bimbo" was written at the top of the card. "Promiscuous, dumb, and blonde, the bimbo's path is. She loves small tops. She loves small skirts. But most of all she loves making love!!" the card read.

"Ooooookkkay... Weird." Misty uttered, putting the card down. Suddenly, everyone starts gasping at her. "What... EEEE-YAAHH!!!" Misty screams, seeing her bust shoot up a bust size or two, as her jean shorts turn into a denim miniskirt, her tennis shoes gain two inches of heel, and light teal eyeliner goes over her eyelids as her hair lightens slightly, and her side ponytail is joined by a second ponytail on the opposite side of her head, and both ponytails seem slightly longer. "What just happened?" Misty exclaims as the changes wrap up, her voice sounding a little more "valley girl" than before.

The disembodied voice of the game said, "As you play, you draw those cards. Whatever is on those cards, you slowly become that, but as long as you don't get three of a kind, any changes you accrue in this game is temporary. Get three of a said card though, and you fully turn into whatever is on that card, and the changes become permanent. The only way to reverse permanent changes is to win the game. If any player forfeits or refuses to play the game, all players are stuck with whatever changes they have, FOREVER. However, how many cards you draw depends on the color of the space. You landed on a normal white space, so you only draw one card. Now for future reference, since you don't feel like reading the rules, I'll tell you the rules...

         1. Green Spaces are the best spaces for you. You don't have to draw a card, and you get to pick a card you drew earlier and reverse it's effects.
         2. Yellow Spaces give you an extra turn.
         3. Orange Spaces are bad for you. You must draw 2 cards.
         4. Red Spaces are very bad for you, and bad for your opponents too!! The player that lands on one must take 3 cards, and everyone else take 1 card.
         5. Blue Spaces allow you to show your friends how big a dick or buddy you can be!! When you land on one of these, you must either make someone else draw a card, or take two for yourself!!
         6. Indigo Spaces are also known the "Share the Pain" space!! Any card you draw effects all players!!
         7. Violet Spaces are good for you. You don't have to draw a card.
         8. Brown Spaces are "Roulette" Spaces. Anything goes on them!!
         9. Black Spaces are "Doom" Spaces. They magnify the card you draw as though you drew three copies of them, fully turning you into what is on the card right away, inflicting an automatic permanent change on you.

If you cheat, you will be sent back half the distance to the start, and be struck down with a random change!! It's as simple as that!! Enjoy."

Suddenly, everyone playing saw they were shackled to the board by an ethereal chain. It didn't restrain them, but told them they were now bound to the game.

"So, I like, just have to win, and I'm back to normal then?" Misty said.

"That what I said!!" the board uttered.

May exclaims, "But we're in this too!! What doesn't make you think we don't want to win?"

"Yeah!!" Ash, Max, Dawn, Iris, Brock, and Pikachu (in pokemon-speak) yells.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to win this fast then!!" Ash says. He then blinks. "Wait, who goes next?"

"Idiot..." Misty groans. "Like, I totally won Rock, Paper, Scissors, and then it went Dawn, Brock, you (Ash), Iris, Pikachu, May, and then Max, so it so goes in that order."

"Wow, you can already tell where that Bimbo Card has affected you, Misty..." Iris said.

"Sh... Shut up!!" Misty exclaimed, still a little embarrassed by her sexier body, suddenly trying to cover her breasts and miniskirt. "Just go, Dawn!!"

Dawn rolls the dice, getting a 12. "Whoa, I'm moving." She marches her piece down the board, finding her piece landing on and Orange Space. "Aw, poo.. Well, no need to worry!!" She draws her cards and gets...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One Futanari TF and One Butt Swelling TF

*Noteb*
2. One Nekomimi TF and One AP

3. Two Breast Expansion

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragonwriter45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739058-Pokemon-Modification/cid/1309689-Bimbo-TF