*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739626-The-Remote
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Weezy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1739626
You can use a remote that can do certain things when you use it. Gps for good additions!

You can use a remote that can do certain things when you use it. Gps for good additions!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
PLEASE, TO THOSE READING THIS, PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG, ITS GONNA HAVE TONS OF STORIES, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SUBMIT YOUR STORIES AS WELL. ITS CALLED http://mycoolrificblog.blogspot.com/, so PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! PLEASE!

This is a fun game in which you have a remote control and can do certain things with it, like mind control, steal things, etc. Feel free to submit chapters! Here are some ground rules:
Keep it 13+ or under (You can curse, steal, etc.)
Keep it within the outline of the previous chapter
You can basically do whatever you could in real life
HAVE FUN!


PLEASE READ MY STORIES ESPECIALLY "ADRIAN AND THE SWORD OF NATURE" I AM A NEWBIE AND I NEED PEOPLE TO RATE AND REVIEW MY STORIES ESPECIALLY "ADRIAN AND THE SWORD OF NATURE" IF YOU RATE AND REVIEW THAT STORY AND EMAIL ME AND TELL ME YOU HEARD ABOUT IT FROM THIS INTERACTIVE STORY I WILL GIVE YOU 500-1000 GPS!!!!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739626-The-Remote