*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. YuGiOh
  2. power?
  3. To begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740344-You-and-the-Sailor-Scouts/cid/1065357-YuGiOh
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1740344
You are a new member of the sailor scout team
This choice: YuGiOh  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

YuGiOh

    by: Venom
One night, the scouts were fighting some weird creature and they were getting their asses handed to them. The creature was about to finish off Sailor Jupiter when someone yelled "COSMIC FLARE!" Just then a bright stream of light blasted the creature away from Sailor Jupiter. The creature roared in pain and turned and saw you next to the Stardust Dragon. "Who are you?" the creature asked. "I am (Name) and I am warning you, Stay away from Sailor Jupiter." Then the creature attacked her and you got angry. You then combined with your dragon and fought the creature. You created a sword of energy and sliced the monster in two. You then walked up to sailor jupiter and asked if she was ok. She nodded and she asked you to come to Rei's Temple. You nodded and you all went to the temple.


Befpore we continue, Morrigan will be the villian for this one

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Rei's Temple (Morrigan)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740344-You-and-the-Sailor-Scouts/cid/1065357-YuGiOh