*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/1035440-Never-heard-of-a-big-kangaroo-hug
by jimmy
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Animal · #1741814
You go to school to find that all the teachers are furries! They get fat and fatten you!
This choice: Gym: a female kangarro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Never heard of a big kangaroo hug?

    by: jimmy
You head to gym fast, not wanting to be late. As soon as you head to your spot, you sit down and wait. That's when it hits you...you remember gym is later in the day! Before you can get up and run, you hear a loud thumping, like a adult jumping at a steady pace. turning the corner, you see its Mrs. Kamla, a 22 year old whose been working at the school for 2 years and she always wore a blue baseball cap and that hadn't changed... but the fact that she wasn't human anymore was! She was a 5ft. 8 kangaroo, a bit chubby but you'd think it was just her pouch, which is where her note pad & water bottle are. You were so surprised that you stopped and stared...big mistake! She sees you and grins, a playful grin, and she starts hopping towards you. Your frozen where you are, on the floor, staring at her. She finally comes up to you and and gives a toothy grin. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? I guess someone couldn't wait for there surprise! Well, no ones here and I'm sure your teachers won't mind. "she picks you up "wow, your pretty light," she looks at your stomach, which happened to be regular sized. "never mind that, gotta get your surprise! wait here a second" and she hopped away.

You were frightened out of your mind, you didn't know of any surprises or why someone would give you one. She comes back with a hose and still has that smile. "Show time! hope you like to snuggle!" She then puts the hose in her mouth and it starts pumping. Your still thinking of the situation when you see that her belly is beginning to grow and the kangaroo of a teacher is enjoying it! Her tank top was being stretched and her shorts began to rip. Your thinking about escaping but the inflation has mesmerized you, having the thought of snuggling her big, warm belly. Shes a bit bigger than a chubby person but she looks like shes gain 50 extra pounds and shes keeping it coming!

After what seems like 10 minutes, shes done and looks like she drank 60 gallons of water, making her look like shes 100 pounds overweight. She gives you a "well, you coming?" look and you just stare. She starts patting her over sized belly and hugging herself while pointing at you! She wants to give you a hug but your scared, and feels like your numb. The kangaroo gives a mighty sigh then a smile and then hops a few times so her belly is close to yours. "Well? I'm waiting!" She gives you a playful nudge and that makes you fall backwards and you start to blush. That makes her giggle, and her belly jiggles with every laugh. "have you never heard of a big kangaroo hug before?" That made you think that she knows shes a kangaroo but you give in, knowing how much she's been teasing you so you could snuggle with her. Thats when you give in and jump and grab her. She falls backwards but is laughing. "I'd figure you'd stay still all day" now doesn't this feel wonderful?" "yes ma'am" you say and she laughs "just call me Katy." Your so comfortable on the wobbling blob when you get the feeling this was your chance. "Katy?" you say nervously, "hmmmm?" she says while lifting her head and looking at you. "Why are you and everyone else furries?" Also, why is everyone so...fat?" Katy looked at you and grinned. You could tell she had an idea but was trying to hide it. "what do you mean? We've all been like this. Except you, you moved in this year. Have you've bonked your head? We gotta fatten you up! your so skinny, you loose all that weight you used to have?" You were about to say something when she pulled out a cake from her pouch and stuffed it into your mouth. "MMMFF!!!" "Calm on now, no talking when your mouth is full of food." Katy said, she had the wicked smile on she was trying to hide.

You have the following choices:

1. you start to expand.

2. nothing happens

3. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jimmy (UN: blackjack321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/1035440-Never-heard-of-a-big-kangaroo-hug