*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Emptiness
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742178-The-9-Fic/cid/1036093-The-Emptiness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1742178
The characters from 9 show off a much naughtier side of themselves. (Anything goes)
Chapter #1

The Emptiness

    by: AniManga21
The Emptiness is a desolate lonely place. The remains of a human civilization that was extinguished long ago. In it's place are sentient rag dolls known as stitchpunks who have been brought to life by infusion of segments of a human soul via a magical item known as the Talisman.

Pockets of stitch-communities are scattered throughout the Emptiness, many in isolation from one another but some in casual contact. Machines also prowl the desolate wastelands as semi-feral beasts. Often, they do not attack stitchpunks villages due to the now increased numbers of their population, but some still dare to invade and steal away with one or two citizens every so often, sometimes, but not always to be seen again.

The master of the machines, the B.R.A.I.N. (Or Mr. Fab as he is casually referred to by citizens) resides in a large, dilapidated factory in the center of the ruins of an abandoned battlefield where the mechanical beasts patrol regularly. Despite having returned from the dead years ago after having been deactivated for years, he has remained mostly neutral himself towards the stitchpunks despite his growing man power. Rumours spread throughout the colonies that he is planning some sort of mass psychological, or even chemical attack against the stitchpunks, mainly backed by the increasingly strange clouds and faint, but audible pulsing noise originating from the Factory.

Many have grown accustomed to this oddity though, as it has been this way for years now and nothing has yet to happen to them....... until this day.

With the stage set (and keeping in mind that this is still mainly for pornographic and fetish purposes), Who would you like your story to focus upon?

You have the following choices:

1. The Original Stitchpunks

*Noteb*
2. Original Characters

*Noteb*
3. The Machines

*Noteb*
4. Other Choice

*Noteb*
5. Other Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AniManga21 (UN: animanga21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AniManga21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742178-The-9-Fic/cid/1036093-The-Emptiness