*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's Start...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743038-Body-Swap-Device/cid/1037829-Lets-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1743038
A 17 Year old boy goes to a holiday with his family and finds a magic controller.
Chapter #1

Let's Start...

    by: esrefbey
"It is the third night in the hotel" you think. You made a girlfriend and hanging out with your cousins but you started to get bored already. You are in the suit of the hotel and watching some TV. Some time later you heard your iphone's ringtone and go to get it. You see Eva (your girlfriend) on the screen. You press the green button:

"Hello?"

"Oh, hello Eva?"

"Matt we're playing taboo at beach why don't you join us?" she tell.

"OK, I'll be there about five minutes."

"See you!"

You hang up the phone and headed to door.

You are walking through the beach suddenly you stumbled and hit the ground. You hold your face. God! It aches so bad! You searched around for the thing you hit. You find a gray controller. "It looks like a remote controller." you think.

You look at the buttons and they say:


Green: Swap Bodies
Red: Brainwash Swap
Blue: Morph

There are switches next to all of them.

You think this is some kind of absurd but you always have a interest on body swapping. So you decide to give a shot.

Right then, a woman in her forties is passing.

You aimed the controller to her and push the green button.

Suddenly, you feel woozy, fall down, and black out.

---

You open your eyes, and right away you knew something was wrong. You look around. Your crotch area feels different, and you look down and see two big boobs and red bikini top! You amazed! You look your feet with and see painted red toenails, smooth long legs, a bikini bottom, very big hips. You closed your eyes for a second and re-opened. It is real! You are holding the remote and your now slender feminine hand. You touch your face and feel your little nose and pouty lips. You say "Wow," and are surprised to hear your new high pitched voice.

You realize you could have some fun with this remote. But before it you see your old body is sobering up. You aimed the controller to your old body and push Brainwash button.

---

You opened your eyes and see your own hands and feel relieved.

You think it's best to play some taboo and after that do the swap and stuff.

So you headed to your cousins and girlfriend and played taboo some time. After that everyone go to their room.

Now what?

You have the following choices:

1. Swap With Someone.

2. Morph Into Someone.

3. Something Else...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 esrefbey (UN: esrefbey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
esrefbey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743038-Body-Swap-Device/cid/1037829-Lets-Start