*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744499-6teen-Transformation-Story/cid/1042570-A-True-Metal-Head
by Dustin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1744499
Mess with the 6Teen girls!
This choice: felt her skin becoming metallic.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A True Metal-Head.

    by: Unknown
Soon, she gasped as her skin turned into a dark shade of gray. Even worse, it was getting heavier! She collapsed onto the floor due to her skin's new weight! "UGH!" she said. "I feel like I was gained 200 pounds!" she said. She struggled to get back onto her feet. Miraculously, she soon gained enough strength to stood upright. "I feel so heavy." she said as she wobbled along the floor.

Then all of her hair started falling out! "My hair!" she said. Not that she was ever a hair fanatic, but this wasn't right. Exiting the theater, she found herself near into an appliance store called Allan's A-List Appliances.

"Mmm. Metal. Wait, did I just say that?" she said. She uncontrollably wandered into the store. Developing a bizarre form of Pica, she began to dine on the appliances! "Must have metal!" she hollered as she tore apart box after box. Computers, toasters, DVD players, I-Pods, microwaves, a paper shredder or two. Every type of appliance she ate down without even second-thinking. Customers and bystanders watched as Nikki continued her bizarre feast.

Soon after consuming so much metal, she...

You have the following choices:

1. becomes a cyborg.

*Noteb*
2. becomes a blob of metal slime.

*Noteb*
3. becomes a death machine!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dustin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744499-6teen-Transformation-Story/cid/1042570-A-True-Metal-Head