*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1946164-A-new-virtual-reality-world-altogether
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: A new virtual reality world altogether  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A new virtual reality world altogether

    by: Baranda
Many years ago the Japanese author Reki Kawahara wrote a novel about a world where you enter a virtual reality game and the game becomes like the real world. The characters could move freely and do whatever they liked, if the creator of that game wouldn't had wanted to create his own world and all players couldn't log out until either cleared the game or they died, which would cause them death in the real world.

For many years such a virtual reality world seemes to be impossible until somebody developed the device for it. Referring to the novel of Reki Kawahara the device was named Nervegear and it also looked like it. https://tsunshun.files.wordpress.com/201...

Despite the similarities even after half a year of use no case of death or of users being unable to log out is detected.



You get home carrying a carton with a new Nervegear in it. Since it was first published half a year ago many people bought one and played in one of the many virtual reality worlds. For long you thought about buying one yourself, but now that a new game you are interested in got published you spent all your savings on the Nervegear and the game.
In your room you install the game on your computer and unpack the Nervegear. You put the helmet-like device on and pat yourself down to calibrate it for your body. Laying down on your bed you close your eyes and log in. You open your eyes again and find yourself standing in the virtual world.


What type of game/world is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG)

2. Single player game

3. Different story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Baranda (UN: baranda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1946164-A-new-virtual-reality-world-altogether