*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another Option
  2. There's An App For That
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748034-Theres-An-App-For-That/cid/1049820-Another-Option
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1748034
Laura finds an iPhone app that allows her to change herself and others.
This choice: look into the apps other features.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Another Option

    by: Neon
Even thought Laura was experiencing a surge of wonder at the newfound power that had practically fallen into her lap, she knew it'd be a good idea to get more acquainted with the other features before she tried anything just yet. It was a pretty expansive app, she soon realized. The "More" tab began to skeleton outward, revealing all kinds of features that were related to the body and beyond. It would have taken about twenty seconds to scroll down to the bottom of the list, but Laura never got that far before a feature caught her eye and made her pause.

There were many bizarre alteration on the list, all as impossible-sounding as the others, but "Shrink/Grow" just seemed too farfetched. It was one thing to change one's body, through medical miracles or other methods, but another to change one's size. In fact, Laura was almost certain it was impossibly by her own knowledge of physics, since the atomic structure of a person's body could never stand to be consolidated, at least not as quickly as this feature boasted:

"Grow taller than a telephone pole or learn what a day's like in the life of a paramecium. The choices is yours." Oddly worded for a pitch, but it got the point across for her. The concepts were well documented in media, even some she enjoyed. It wouldn't be something that hadn't already crossed her mind before, after all. Size change was probably something that crossed a person's mind at least once in a lifetime, whether it be a wish to be shorter or taller, or just how insane it would be to explore the world from a different vantage point.

Laura's finger hovered over the "Grow/Shrink" button as she pondered this decision.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neon (UN: etcetera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GrowingNikki has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748034-Theres-An-App-For-That/cid/1049820-Another-Option