*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748448-Princess-Sarina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1748448
You and a feline princess. A story of love, or lust.

You and a feline princess. A story of love, or lust.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're just an average human, age 17. You've lived in a grand castle for about four years, but you're not the prince or a servant, just a resident. Lucky for you, your parents are real tight with the king and queen, so you got hooked up after your folks passed. Here's the twist: the castle is full of anthro cats! This Romance/Comedy/Erotica story revolves around you and the castle's princess, Sarina, who is just your age. You choose the path you want to take.

CHARACTERS (OTHER THAN YOU)

Princess Sarina - 17 - The castles princes, your main love interest. Black fur, long flowing black hair, about your height.

Queen Madeline - 39 - The queen of the castle, and Sarina's open-minded mother. She's very supportive of you and welcomed you into the castle with open arms when you came. Grey fur, curly red hair, about three inches taller than you.

King Thomas - 41 - The king of the castle, and is very protective of his daughter, Sarina. He doesn't trust you very much, and you can't help to mouth him off sometimes. Dark brown fur, short, black hair, about seven inches taller than you.

Richard - 19 - The castle's head chef and your best friend, gives you good advice. Light brown fur, shaggy black hair, about your height.

Felicia - 18 - The castle's maid and Sarina's best friend, she's pretty good friends with you, too. White fur, medium length blond hair, about an inch shorter than you.

Please make long, well written contributions. Remember, romance is the main element of the story, but there can also be erotic elements too. Enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748448-Princess-Sarina