*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His oldest sister Bridget
  2. Rory
  3. The machine.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750060-8-Simple-Rules---Body-Swap/cid/1071683-His-oldest-sister-Bridget
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1750060
A character gets the power to swap body parts or bodies.
This choice: Bridget  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

His oldest sister Bridget

    by: David
Rory was the youngest and he had to do the most crappy chores, which made him unhappy. Whereas his to oldest sister Bridget had it the easiest, because she had the looks to make other people do her chores.

While Rory was taking out the trash, he heard somebody calling for help. Rory ran over to a old lady standing under a tree. She was screaming that her cat was up in the tree and wouldn't come down. Without thinking Rory made his way up the tree and rescued the cat.

The old lady was happy to have her cat back in her arms and sad with a strange accent to Rory.

"You have saved my cat. I will grant you with a gift, which you would thank me for. I see that you are unhappy, therefore I will grant you the gift that will allow you the power to switch your body with one of your sisters. Hard on them perhaps, but do they really deserve to be older and be able to play jokes on you? So you might say their lives belong to you!

'Who you pick will have your crappy chores & life.'

"I wish you good luck with your new power and farewell!"

She walks away out of your vision

You have the following choices:

1. Swap with Bridget now...

2. Swap with Bridget to night...

3. Swap with Bridget tomorrow at school...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 David (UN: dava at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeAlex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750060-8-Simple-Rules---Body-Swap/cid/1071683-His-oldest-sister-Bridget