*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1052196-The-Begining
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750513
Ash must survived being shrunk in a cartoon world.
Chapter #1

The Begining

    by: Kane01
Ash never thought this could've happened to him. There he was, less than an Inch tall.

Bout as near as he could tell He'd somehow been transported to a reality where cartoon characters exist, and they are incredibly huge giants to him. Hard to believe? Well if you had told him a week ago he was going to be less than an inch tall and in this situation he wouldv'e asked what you were smokeing and where could he could get some. How he ended up in this mess in the first place is a mystery.

The day had started off so normally, Ash had just finished breakfast and thought, why not go for a walk? It was a nice warm morning, not a cloud in the sky. So he decided to talk a walk down to the lake. To get there you had to walk through a wooded area and right away he should have known something wasn't right. The wooded area was completely quite. At that time of the year and that early in the morning you'd normally hear the sounds of birds and other types of animal activity, but that day it was so quiet Ash could've heard a flea fart.

looking back he couldn't remember much about what happened next. He remember being abruptly picked up off the ground by an invisible force. There was a bright flash of light and the next thing he knew he was lying on my back. Ash opened his eyes. Looking around he knew right away was no longer in the woods.

Where in the hell was he?

(So what cartoon world will Ash be trapped in?)

You have the following choices:

1. Arthur (PBS)

2. Sonic the Hedgehog

3. You Choose

4. Other

5. Tamagotchi!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1052196-The-Begining