*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Living life in a cage...
  2. And so we begin...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750540-A-Journey-to-the-Giantess-Universe/cid/1058380-Living-life-in-a-cage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1750540
Imagine what the world would be like if ALL females were 100 feet tall...
This choice: Men are seen as pets or toys, and are sold in stores as such.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Living life in a cage...

    by: safire_diaz
You stared out at the rows of human sized automobiles stacked neatly in a row, and then stared at the rows of clothes on the rack. They were pet-sized for convenience, and you cringed at the number of people who were staring at the cages of human males running around a pen. Some of the males were separated by glass walls, and there was a boy you knew called Sade who was recently purchased by a sticky haired giant girl. You were such good pals with Sade, you were glad to see him finally get an owner, but you still didn't know what was on the other side of the glass.

Nearby, a middle aged veteran from the cadet of World War II was smoking. Normally you would scold him, but for one last bid for peace and freedom, you let Mr. Persnick smoke a cigar.

"Tough times, eh? All those poor sods get sold off sooner than later..." Persnick spoke up, ignoring an insistent tapping noise by his ear as a giant female cooed over him.

"I want this one," a girl named Mirabelle said to the store owner, while pointing at you.


What happens next?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 safire_diaz (UN: sabrinadiamond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750540-A-Journey-to-the-Giantess-Universe/cid/1058380-Living-life-in-a-cage