*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Animal Package
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750550-Chronivac-40/cid/1052614-Animal-Package
by M
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750550
Jeff bought a new game in a video game store that changes everyone into anything.
This choice: Animal Package  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Animal Package

    by: M
Looking through each package, Jeff decided to pick the second option, the Animal Package. Once he clicked on the option, a new page opened up followed by a pop up window saying…

‘Welcome to the Animal Package! Here, we turn you or the people around you into animals. Choose from thousands of species like Avian, Reptile, Fish, Mammal, and even Prehistoric. All you need to do is typed the name of the person, then type the animal you want him or her to change into. And here’s an added bonus. You can change an animal into either another animal or a human. Just click on the name of you pet or breed of animal and select another animal or human that it can change into. This is a very popular package and most users choose this because it makes them feel like actual animals.’

He looked through the introduction and found it interesting. Not only can he change himself or others into animals, but also he can change his pet dog into any animal or human he wants. It’s seems like a perfect for him to do something like that. But first, he needs to pick who to turn into an animal. Thinking about who to pick, he decided on…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. His Mother

*Noteb*
2. His Father

*Noteb*
3. His Older Brother

*Noteb*
4. His Younger Sister

5. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M (UN: luisjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750550-Chronivac-40/cid/1052614-Animal-Package