*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Size Package
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750550-Chronivac-40/cid/1053229-Size-Package
by M
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750550
Jeff bought a new game in a video game store that changes everyone into anything.
This choice: Size Package  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Size Package

    by: M
Looking through each package, Jeff decided to pick the fourth option, the Size Package. Once he clicked on the option, a new page opened up followed by a pop up window saying…

‘Welcome to the Size Package! This package let’s you shrink or grow yourself and others around you. All you need to do is to type yours or anyone’s name and determine the size of the person whether by inches, feet, meters, or miles. There are of course two things you need to be careful about. You cannot shrink incredibly small or too large. If you go too small, you would be none existent. If you grow too big and past the atmosphere and into space, where there’s lack of air. Please be cautious on your decision.’

Jeff looked at the information and had to be extra careful on choosing how small or how big his target needs to be. Clearing that out of the way, he decided to pick…

You have the following choices:

1. His Mother

2. His Father

3. His Older Brother

4. His Younger Sister

5. Other Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M (UN: luisjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750550-Chronivac-40/cid/1053229-Size-Package