*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750852-Two-People-and-a-Switching-Stone/cid/1614944-Tiffany-gets-it-and-ends-up-using-it-now
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1750852
Two people who don't get along find a magic stone that can swap things
This choice: Tiffany gets it and ends up using it now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tiffany gets it and ends up using it now

    by: Elliot
Tiffany gets it.She finds herself in her kitchen.
She is sitting down at the table.There is a cup of coffee and a plate of eggs and bacon infront of her.She is dressed in a shirt and tie and slacks.Her hair feels very short.
Yuck!She hates bacon.She knows somehow that the stone switched her life with someone else's and it looks like her daddy's.She sees her pest of a little brother Johnny sitting next to her eating cereal.Her eyes open wide when she sees Kyle standing in the doorway dressed in her mother's slipppers and robe.Tiffany gets up and walks over to Kyle.She grabs him by the arm and pulls him out of the room saying"I need a word."
"This can't be happening.That fucking rock turned us into your parents!"he says.
"Keep your voice down and watch your language.Johnny is in there."Tiffany says.
"Sorry.Try to use the crystal to change us back."
The front door opens and Tiffany's dad comes in dressed in Tiffany's jogging outfit and sneakers.He looks ridiculous.His long hair is in a ponytail and he has her earbuds in.
Tiffany decides to try something."Hold on young lady.We need to speak to you."she says raising her voice.Robert takes his buds out and walks over to them.He says"Yes daddy?"
"Do you notice anything different about your mother and I?"the red haired girl asked.
Robert shakes his head slowly no.Tiffany tells him he can go now.
Tiffany waits for him to leave then says"This is amazing.He thinks he's me and we are him and my mom.My mom must think she's you poor Mary.Let's wait alittle while before changing back.I am curious to see what it is like to be a grown man.I'm going to go to work.We can change back after I get home."
"No way.I'm not going to be your mother.That's sick."Kyle says.Johnny comes over carrying his school bag."Are you ready dad?"he asks Tiffany.
"Sure son.See you later honey."Tiffany says kissing Kyle on his cheek.Kyle says "Wait" then "Never mind."Johnny says to Kyle"Bye mommy."
"Bye."Kyle says.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elliot (UN: elliot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Some Random Person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750852-Two-People-and-a-Switching-Stone/cid/1614944-Tiffany-gets-it-and-ends-up-using-it-now