*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751799-Bowser-TF-stories/cid/1800643-Warning-not-all-side-effects-are-visible
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1751799
Bowser is sick of mario, he decides to try and win at any cost to himself.
This choice: Nothing happens - he looks dissapointed.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Warning not all side effects are visible

    by: Unknown
The pain in Bowser's stomach subsides and he's disappointed that nothing happened.

"You guys call yourselves experts! Give me a break! All you did was give me some stupid potion that didn't work! Call me when you come up with something that will help me crush Mario and pals."

"But sir the potion wasn't meant to work like that. The first side effect should be be coming soon if not already taking place."

Bowser then stomps off ignoring the scientist who was right for there was a warning label on the weight gain potion. Warning: Not all side effects are visible. Side effects may include change in thinking about your body size, the desire to gain weight, accepting pro weight gain movements, fascination with food, hunger, and finally weight gain. The scientist was right for Bowser's mind was slowly changing the way he thought. Whenever Bowser walked in front of a mirror or saw a statue of himself he started to slowly believe that maybe he was a bit too skinny which clearly not the case since he was in perfect health.

The real change however occurred when watching television. For the channel he turned to was.

You have the following choices:

1. The Sumo Wrestling Network

2. World's Fattest Royals

*Noteb*
3. Foodplosion TV

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dashi112 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751799-Bowser-TF-stories/cid/1800643-Warning-not-all-side-effects-are-visible