*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Twilight's Library
  2. Ponyville
  3. In the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752058-Naked-Pony-Anthro/cid/1946982-Twilights-Library
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #1752058
You wake up in the world of My Little Pony, but with very different ponies.
This choice: Twilight's Library  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Twilight's Library

    by: The Grand One
“Gah!” You exclaim as you hit the floor with a thud. It’s a soft wood, so the impact isn’t as hard as it could have been. However, it’s still enough to leave you dizzy and your vision shaky. Your body aches from whatever just happened.

“What the!?” You hear a feminine voice call out. “Who are you? How’d you get here?”

Both very good questions. A pity you had no answers as your head was still spinning. You look up in the direction of the voice and see a purple woman. Wait… a purple woman. That couldn’t be right. Maybe it was just a woman wearing lavender clothes. It was more of a purple blur anyway. You reach out to her, but you stumble and fall.

“Spike!” the woman calls.

“I’m coming.” An adolescent male voice answers.

You look up to see a new shape jump down from some place. It looks to be a young boy, also wearing purple. Perhaps he’s wearing a costume because it looks like he has a tail is trailing behind him. The blur looks at you and takes an aggressive stance.

“W-wait,” you gasp with all your might. “I… I’m not…” you pass out.

An unknown amount of time passes before you awaken. This time you’re in a bed, a much more pleasant wake up than before, but it’s still disconcerting. Your body is weak as you try to look around. Your vision finally comes into focus as new blurs come into shape.

How many blurs are there this time?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Two Purple

2. Six Multi-Colored

3. One Purple and One White

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Grand One (UN: lordmep at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Grand One has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752058-Naked-Pony-Anthro/cid/1946982-Twilights-Library