*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752058-Naked-Pony-Anthro/cid/1946994-Meeting-the-Naked-Mane-Six
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #1752058
You wake up in the world of My Little Pony, but with very different ponies.
This choice: Six Multi-Colored  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Meeting the Naked Mane Six

    by: The Grand One
Your eyes widen in shock as the blurs begin to take shape. They were horse women. There was no other way you could describe it. Standing across from your bed were human sized horse women. From the bottom up they had hooves instead of feet, long bare legs, no underwear or clothing of any sort (which made you blush a bit), hands, muzzles instead of noses, rather large eyes, and each was a different color. From left to right they are colored orange with blonde hair and a cowboy hat, pink with pinker hair, white with violet hair, yellow with pink hair, cyan with rainbow hair, and lavender with purple hair and a pink stripe.

As a fan of the show, you recognize them instantly.

AppleJack was the first to speak. “So this here is the critter that dun appeared out of nowhere.” Her accent was unmistakable as she leaned in closer. You noticed that she had a well-toned body and even a nice six pack, which made sense given she was a farmer. However, that combined with her sudden proximity did nothing to make her look less intimidating. “Sure seems an odd sort.”

“Oh. Ohohohohohoh!” Pinkie Pie proclaimed giddily as she jumped up and down in excitement. Now on the show, a pouncing little horse was cute. It was a whole other matter with a naked horse woman whose breasts continued to flop around in ways you were pretty certain defied the laws of physics. “It’s super odd. It’s the oddest odd thing in the history of oddness. Why, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything more…”

Pinkie’s ramblings were cut off when Rarity grabbed her muzzle to silence her. She took a moment to breath, her rather voluptuous breasts rising and falling, encouraging her pink friend to regain her composure. “Now now, darling. It would simply not do to obsess over this creature’s oddness. He might be sensitive about that sort of thing. Um, it is a he, isn’t it?”

“H-he’s got a small muzzle,” Fluttershy stuttered as she poked her head out from behind Rarity. She’d been hiding behind her white friend the whole time, but her bent over position accentuated her excessive breasts and buttocks rather nicely. She was easily the most well-endowed of the six. Then she pointed a yellow finger at you. “He’s probably male, b-based on how his body is reacting.

You follow her line of sight until you’re looking down at your body beneath the sheets, specifically at the sudden hill within the sheets. Your cheeks turn bright red as you reach down beneath the covers to try and cover yourself up.

“Oh my,” Rarity giggled. “It seems we have a shy one. Twilight, darling. Are you sure this thing is dangerous?”

“Of course he’s dangerous!” RainbowDash butted in as she hovered closer, her small breasts hanging low as she held her butt up in the air. “Twi said he just appeared out of nowhere in a flash of light. Nice ponies don’t do that, so he’s obviously not a nice pony.”

“But he ain’t even a pony,” AppleJack pointed out.

RainbowDash rolled her eyes and turned to face her orange friend, inadvertently giving you a full view of her rump propped up in the air and doing nothing to alieve the anxiety in your pants. “That just means we can’t let our guard down. We don’t know what he is, so he could be up to anything.”

“Now hold on, everypony.” Twilight stepped up, trying to serve as the voice of reason. “RainbowDash is right that we shouldn’t let our guard down, but that doesn’t mean we should assume the worst.” You were rather annoyed at the way they were all talking about you as if you weren’t even in the room. “Maybe we should just ask him who he is and what he’s doing here.”

All eyes fell on you. How do you respond?

You have the following choices:

1. Calmly Introduce Yourself

*Noteb*
2. Freak Out

*Noteb*
3. Something Weird Happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Grand One (UN: lordmep at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Grand One has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752058-Naked-Pony-Anthro/cid/1946994-Meeting-the-Naked-Mane-Six