*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1676278-Find-her-boyfriend-and-impress-him-hugely
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: Find her boyfriend and impress him hugely...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Find her boyfriend and impress him hugely...

    by: MossyA
Melissa decided to go and find her boyfriend John who was 17 and in the year level above her.

She found him in the library studying for a math exam next week.

She sneaked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder, making him jump and knocking some books onto the floor.

"Oh jeez don't sneak up on me like that." he said as he picked up the books, not having seen Melissa yet.

"Just remember that I've got an exam coming up and I NEED to study no..." he said, now looking at her, slack jawed.

"I have got two questions for you Ok? 1) What has happened to you? and 2) How did it happen?"

"Ok, I'll tell you. One, I've grown up and out, genius. And two, I can absorb any form of matter that i can come into contact with, whether it be solid, liquid or gas" Melissa explained.

"What? that's impossible, no one can do that" he exclaimed skeptically.

"SSShhhhhhhhh!!!" the librarian sushes them.

"Well I can let me prove it to you"

And with that Melissa

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gave him muscles

*Noteb*
2. Gave him height

*Noteb*
3. Gave him some more intelligence

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MossyA (UN: scarecrow131 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1676278-Find-her-boyfriend-and-impress-him-hugely