*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Allie, Fart
  2. Just Another Day....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755083-Tiny-Alex/cid/3426472-Allie-Fart
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by IAEF
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1755083
Alex is shrunken and has to survive the onslaught of unaware teenage girls with big asses
This choice: Allie, Fart  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Allie, Fart

    by: Ten
Alex peers up from under the stall door and sees Allie pacing about, clutching her aching stomach. “uhh all the cheese on them is really tearing me up.” She whimpered, coming to a stop in front of her reflection above the sinks. She leaned over onto the sink, extending her butt outward. Allie was a pretty girl, your typical blue eyed blond cheerleader type except her luscious locks nearly reached her waist. Her other peculiarity was her ass, which for her athletic frame was unexpectedly plump and round. It seemed like at any second that booty could just burst out of her jeans. Alex’s eyes grew wide as he saw the fabric of the jeans begin to vibrate. *PPPRRRrrrooouuuuffffsssss* A hissing 5 second blast echoed through the tiled room, stretching the denim of Allie’s jeans along her crack out to their absolute limit. Even from this great of distance. Alex began gagging from the noxious smell of rotten meat and expired milk. “oooooh this is not good” Allie cooed as her face tensed up in anticipation of what was to come. Alex began to panic as he tried to think of what he should do next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hide in a stall

*Noteb*
2. Try to get her attention

*Noteb*
3. Leave the bathroom

*Noteb*
4. Another girl walks in

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ten (UN: tenten90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IAEF has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755083-Tiny-Alex/cid/3426472-Allie-Fart