*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just Another Day....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755083-Tiny-Alex/cid/1092762-Just-Another-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by IAEF
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1755083
Alex is shrunken and has to survive the onslaught of unaware teenage girls with big asses
Chapter #1

Just Another Day....

    by: IAEF
Alex walks down the hallway at his highschool as usual, checking out all the girls and their nice asses. Its lunchtime and he is especially hungry today so hes hurrying to get there on time. Alex gets into the lunchline and waits...like every other day...for some crappy lunch food. Its taco day. He sits down at his table and begins to eat his food talking to his friends tyler and connor about the usual stuff. He starts to feel funny and gets kind of dizzy, so he gets up and goes to the bathroom..."im not feelin so hot guy ill be right back." Everything started to get blurry and alex tries to make it to the mens bathroom but he cant see the signs and accidentally goes into the womens. Everything starts to spin and he collapses in a bathroom stall...then he startles awake to a booming sound and talking...a girl talking...whats the huge booming sound? He opens his eyes and suddenly he panics! Alex Realizes he is tiny! Maybe about one cm tall! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! "That taco made my stomache hurt..." Alex recognizes that voice...its ________coming in to________.....

You have the following choices:

1. Emily, Fart/poop

2. Allie, Fart

*Noteb*
3. Cosima, Diarrhea/Wet Farts

*Noteb*
4. Taylor, Wet Farts

*Noteb*
5. Lexi, Farts/Poop

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 IAEF (UN: iaef at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IAEF has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755083-Tiny-Alex/cid/1092762-Just-Another-Day