*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Goo job.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1758673-Possession-Goo/cid/1069080-Goo-job
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1758673
Being turned into goo may have it's advantages.
Chapter #1

Goo job.

    by: Poruses
You wake up, eyes blurry as you survey your surroundings. You're on your bed and just waking up you try to stifle a yawn but nothing comes out, Strange you think to yourself, you try stretching but that too amounts to nothing. As your vision clears you start to panic, your body, it's gone! You have a 360 view! Is it just some sick dream? You look around your room but nothing looks out of place! What are you? Gazing upon yourself you realise you've been transformed into a sort of semi transparent blue gel, a goo of sorts. Moving is simple enough, it seems natural, as if you've always moved like this. Gliding along your bed without feet and leaving no trace of your presence you move to the corner of the bed. Before you are able to do anything else, you hear foot steps! Up the stairs! Along with your enhanced vision it seems your hearing too has become stronger. It must be Linda, your sister. She's the only person home today. She enters the room, That's right! Today was her turn for laundry. You think to yourself as she walks into your room with a basket of clothes and turns towards your closet she bends over to place the basket down, showing you her tight ass under her miniskirt. She had always been extremely attractive, if you weren't her brother you'd do something about it. With her ass still facing you, you decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Stay still and hope she doesn't notice you.

2. Leap onto her ass.

3. Try to communicate.

4. Slide away and out of your room.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Poruses (UN: poru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Poruses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1758673-Possession-Goo/cid/1069080-Goo-job