*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760107-Mixed-Wrestling-With-Anime-Girls/cid/2596794-Alexis-Rhodes
by herrrr
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1760107
You find a portal & then find yourself in a gym ready to wrestle your favorite anime babe!
This choice: Alexis Rhodes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alexis Rhodes

    by: Tomriddle
I write Alexis Rhodes name because she is just a card player so beating her should be easy “Alexis Rhodes huh that’s quite the interesting pick their but I’m all for it” said the old man as he snaps his fingers teleporting me to the wrestling room where I look around and see Alexis Rhodes in her school uniform waiting for me “hey there are you my opponent?” She asked with a cute smile “you bet I am” I said excitedly I mean Alexis Rhodes was standing right in front of me so I couldn’t but feel a little star struck “cool just give me a minute to change and we’ll get started Kay” she said as she strips down to a white two piece bikini my jaw dropped when I saw her sexy body “hey your drooling” she said laughing “oh sorry” I said feeling a little embarrassed “it’s cool just remember this is a fight when that bell rings I’m gonna every thing I can to beat you up so you better bring your A game okay” said Alexis “you got it” I said as I got into my fighting stance Alexis does the same. The bell rings signaling the fight to begin. Before I could move a muscle Alexis instantly punches me square in the face with a straight left followed by a right hook across my face then grabs my wrist and throws me over her shoulder slamming on the mat Alexis wraps her legs around my neck putting me in head scissors as she squeezes me I felt a jolt of pain rush to my head but I couldn’t allow myself to lose that easily I pulled her legs apart far to get my head out of her hold we both rise up to our feet I hit her with a fierce right uppercut in the stomach followed by a left cross to her cheek. I throw a right hook towards her head but she ducks slams a right hook to my ribs along with a right uppercut to my chin pushing me back I see Alexis waiting for me to make my next move “damn your tougher than you look” I said panting Alexis simply giggled and said “Like I told you once that bell rings I’m gonna do everything I can to beat you up”

You have the following choices:

1. The fight stayed even until Alexis starts dominating you

*Noteb*
2. Alexis toys with you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tomriddle (UN: tweaky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
herrrr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760107-Mixed-Wrestling-With-Anime-Girls/cid/2596794-Alexis-Rhodes