*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Samara
  2. list of girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2063290-Samara
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: Samara  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Samara

    by: Former182
After several days, you finally made a plan and worked up the urge to ask Samara out. Sure, it was an attempt to get at her feet, but she still was a lovely lady.

As you and Samara headed towards your rooms, you took a deep breath before you called out, "Samara!"

Samara stopped and looked at you. Her gaze was fairly placid but inquisitive.

"If... If... If you are free, can we go out or something?" You asked.

She stared at you for a few moments as she slowly began to smile. Once a bright smile was on her face, she said, "Sure, sounds nice? I've got a personal project that you'd be a big help with, so we might as well make it a bit of a study date. Meet me at the library in about... ten minutes..."

"Sure!" You said. Samara then walked away, seemingly shaking her behind at you. While it was pretty lovely, you were after her feet. Now you needed to figure out a good way to get at her feet.

===

you waited near the college library doors, wondering if Samara would show up. To your delight, she did! She currently was holding a few books and notebooks. One of the books was about feet and sexuality.

"Ah, good. You're here..." I know a private spot where we won't be bothered..." Samara said as she led you inside. After going into a room deep inside the library, Samara locked the door and put the key in her pockets. She looked at you and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2063290-Samara