*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. list of girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1071535-list-of-girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
Chapter #1

list of girls

    by: pendelberry
We'll start things off with a little background you are at college away from your family you have been at school for a few months and have had a foot fetish for big feet for as long as you can remember. You are having an extreme case of good luck here because it seems all the women here have huge feet. I'll start things off with a list of girls and let's have fun getting this wonderful world of foot fetish adventures going.

Samantha: Is an 18-year-old freshman, white. Has been your friend for years, but she doesn't know about your fetish. she has an eccentric personality and loves life, and is open to try anything. She’s 6 feet tall, with an average build, black hair, green eyes, and she has size 20 feet. Her soles are impressively meaty and quite wide with a seductive paddle shape to them, her toes are long but surprisingly meaty. She’s usually in tennis shoes.

Nicky: 19-year-old sophomore, Japanese. You’ve only known her for about a month. Her dorm room is right next to yours. She’s an astoundingly nice and understanding girl she has a shy personality and is Kind of nerdy as well. She’s 5’5” and is of an average build with shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. She has size 16 feet with long, extra-wide soles and short very plump toes with a perfect bulbous round soft heel. Her feet are surprisingly sensitive and extremely ticklish. She’s usually in flip-flops.

Sara: Is a 19-year-old freshman, white. You have seen her every day in your math class, but her Goth sense of style and her seemingly harsh attitude has intimidated you so that you’ve never actually spoken to her. She is 5’10” has black hair, hazel eyes, thinner than most girls but not extremely skinny. Her feet are a size 17 and she has long narrow soles with long skinny toes. She loves her well-worn combat boots.

Maria: Is a 21-year-old senior Hispanic. She’s been friends with your older sister Ashley for years and is well aware of your foot fetish. She has always been kinda interested in your foot fetish, but she always felt you weren’t old enough till recently. She is 6’1” and a little overweight but still with an athletic build. She has black hair, blue/green eyes, and the biggest feet you have ever seen. Size 22 with long, extremely wide soles and medium-length wonderfully plump and extremely suckable meaty toes. Due to her gigantic feet, she’s only able to find flip-flops and tennis shoes.

Samara: Is a 20-year-old junior, African American. She lives across the hall from you, but all you know about her is that she has never talked to you. She is 6 feet tall with black hair and blue eyes (she wears contact lenses, her actual eye color is brown). She has an average build and has size 19 feet with long soles and average toes. She’s normally wearing either heels or flip-flops.

You have the following choices:

1. Samantha

2. Nicky

3. Sara

4. Maria

5. Samara

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1071535-list-of-girls