*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go out and find some one else
  2. Samantha
  3. list of girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2155549-Go-out-and-find-some-one-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: Go out and find some one else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go out and find some one else

    by: pendelberry
You decide that you are going to forgo the Exaporon rays as a bad idea and just try and find someone with big feet on your own. The next morning you go out to try and meet someone. As you are walking down your dorm halls you think about who would be a good match. Making it out on the quad you see

Professor Julie Marcus " everyone just calls her professor M." She is 6'2", 32 years old, has an average build, and has size 21 feet, with brown hair and brown eyes. Her soles are very long her feet weren't wide but not slim either I guess you'd say average width for there size her toes were long but very plump with broad nail beds and her toes had a perfect slope going from big toe to pinky toe. the thing that makes you think she would be a good option is that she caught you staring at her feet once and she pulled her foot the rest of the way out of her shoe giving you a good sole show before she winked at you and put her foot backin her shoe.

There is also Jenny she is Korean you both have math and science together you and her have talked quite a few times and she seems to be super open-minded and is always teasing you with her feet without realizing she is doing it to you. She is 6'1 18-year-old freshman who has an average build and has shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes with size 22 wide feet. Her soles were very long and wide paddle-shaped soles that were incredibly meaty and thick with big round super soft looking heels, her toes were a little on the short side but quite plump, her soles were a very pale cream color with quite a lot of small wrinkles on them. The thing that caught your eye the most is that they look to be the softest soles you have ever seen.

And then there was Anna she is a Russian exchange student. She is 6'5 18-year-old freshman has a thick athletic physique like a softball player she has long light brown hair with green eyes and size 26 feet. Her soles were incredibly long and probably the widest on campus but they weren't just fat wide feet her feet had a perfect paddle shape to them with a very defined sexy arch, her toes were long and very meaty with perfect shaped nails on them her soles were the thickest and meatiest you have ever seen. Everyone was a little afraid of her because she seemed to have such an intense personality that you had got to meet her once with having to work with her one day in class she was actually very nice she was just lonely but because of her size and look everyone seemed to be afraid to give her a chance.

Feel free to create your own character with option 4

As you are walking down the hall you
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2155549-Go-out-and-find-some-one-else