*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You search for someone else.
  2. Samantha
  3. list of girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2716841-You-search-for-someone-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: You search for someone else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You search for someone else.

    by: pendelberry
This is a new character that belongs to https://www.deviantart.com/mostlyfunstuf... check him out he is amazing


Feeling like you would rather meet someone new rather than risk your friendship. Heading out of your building you head across campus with no real idea of what you had in mind but it was a beautiful day it was a lovely 78 degrees with a slight breeze. Making your way across campus you ran into a few friends saying Hi but you just kept moving not knowing why or what you would see but you just had a craving form something new whether it was feet or something completely unexpected you just wanted to meet someone new or do something you have never done. Making it to the edge of the campus you were only a few blocks from downtown so you headed that way. walking down the street just enjoying yourself you suddenly hear a commotion coming from just down around the next corner. Moving a little faster now you walk around the corner to be greeted by a rather large crowd of cheering people unable to see what they were all cheering at you look for something to stand on to see over the crowd.

Looking around you see a bench just to you left no one was sitting on. Standing up on the bench you can see a Tall beautiful woman with died red hair standing face to face with an equally tall woman and they were having one hell of a shouting match its then that you notice they are both in MMA fighters outfits and there are some reporters there and cameras had been set up but it looks like they flipped the table they had been sitting at and knocked over the cameras the only one that wasn't on the ground was the one that the lone cameraman had on his shoulder. Watching this happen you see the trainers and other people wearing the two fighters logos had jumped up and were pulling them apart now. Watching this go down you can't help but see that Coach A is there helping to pull the Red-haired fighter back into the building behind her all the while she was still screaming at the other fighter you couldn't make out what she was saying but she looked to be very upset.

Standing there watching the other fighter start to move away she was beautiful as well she was tall at least 6'4" had long black hair and looked to be an Asian mix of some kind. She got into the back of an SUV that was parked all the while the reporters were on her heels shouting for her comment. Alas it was to no avail to them she got in slammed the door and they drove away barking the tires as they went. Getting down off the bench you sit down and wait for the crowd to clear out. Sitting there you watch the reporters come running back to the door that the Red-haired fighter had gone in. It's then that you see one of the trainers get in front of the door telling them they couldn't go in. This poor guy was being berated and harassed by the reporters demanding access to the fighter screaming at him that they would have his job. It just so happens that your shirt just to happens to be an official MFS Fighting League shirt that you got from a good friend. You Puff out your chest and walk over with the most confident and annoyed look you could muster walking right in front of the poor guy who was starting to look like a beaten dog by this point you reach out and pull the badge off the first reporter taking a picture of it with your phone she looks at you and screams "What do you think you are doing ?" you smile at her and point to your shirt saying "getting all your info your going to be banned from all our future events for behavior like this." you drop her badge and grab the next person badge and snap a photo of it as well. It's when they see your Official shirt that cant be bought by the public thinking that you are legit they start to freak out the next one in line she tries to prevent you from taking her badge.

She puts on her best kiss ass face as she says "well now we don't have to be hasty now do we?" You give her the most apathetic look you could muster saying "Look I don't care about you or you jobs you attacked a fellow employee of my organization. As far as I'm concerned you're all done either had me your badge now and leave or just leave and ill have to do a little more work to get you banned doesn't bother me as long as you leave. If you have a problem with that take it up with public relations but be waned I have video of this and I will make sure they can call you out on your lies when you try and spin this and make it seem like it was us." you then point at the security camera overhead smiling you say "it also has a mic in it." Now with the biggest shit-eating grin you could muster at them.

It's then that you see the fear in their eyes as most turn and run to there vans all the while screaming into there phones "contact our relations department we have a major incident we might lose the MFS account access." Once they were all gone you turn to face the poor guy standing behind you. The poor guy had a look of aw on his face as he says "I don't know who you are but your my hero." laughing you say to him just a random guy who hates bully's." He smiles at you and says well I'm Chuck what group are you with I've never seen you at any events?" You get a goofy grin on your face as you say "well I'm not part of the league I was given this shirt by a close friend and she said that she would take me to the next fight I just happened to wear it today cus its laundry day."

It's then that Chuck with a bewildered look on his face says "wait you're trying to tell me you pulled all that just out of your ass." Laughing you say "Yep I'm quick on my feet." Chuck laughs now and says "You must have balls of steel. So who gave you the shirt?" "Ow, it was Coach A in there." Chuck goes "Makes sense she always does what she wants." You reply "sounds like her."

With that, he says "well for saving my ass your welcome to come on in." Thanking him you both walk-in he locks the door behind you just in case they come back. Walking in you see Coach A talking to the Red-haired fighter as she sat down she looked rather mortified about what all had happened. Its when coach A sees you that she stands up and says "ill be right back sweety." Once she had gotten over to you Chuck took his leave to go over and talk with the head trainer. Coach A says to you "What the hell are you doing here how did you get in Chuck was supposed to keep everyone out." trailing off she looks at your shirt then back up at you with an annoyed look at you before she looks over at the head trainer who was listening to Chuck's story before she says to you "why, why did you have to wear that shirt today I can get in a lot of trouble with Tim over there for giving that to you. Either way, how did you get Chuck to let you in?" You just nervously smile at her and say "with my wit and charm." she gave you a look like she was about to slap the mess out of you when you both head Tim call out to the both of you "Hay Atris bring him over here."

Now wondering if you were in trouble or the both of you are. Coach A grabs your arm and drags you over to Tim. He had a look of your imminent demise in his eyes as you get to him. Before you could say anything to defend yourself he blurts out "God, son did you really pull that off on the spot?" You now breathe again as you say "what can I say I'm quick on my feet." laughing Chuck says well we do have the camera and it does have a mike so let's go watch it again I need a good laugh." Grabbing you by the shoulder Tim drags you off to the office everyone follows and you are basically thrown into a seat with Tim pulling up the video it comes up on the screen and he hits play the get a birds-eye view of the reporters giving Chuck hell until you just step in and pull an epic amount of bullshit right out of your ass its once the look of horror appears on their faces that everyone begins to laugh uncontrollably.

It's then that you hear the most hypnotic laugh coming from behind you, turning to look you see the Red-haired fighter standing there watching the video she was breathtakingly beautiful. She was all of 6'6" she had an extremely fit muscular physique and it took nothing away from the femininity of her body her breast were large but proportionate to her frame and very perky. she was of mixed ethnicity (Japanese and Moroccan descent.) her skin was a Milk chocolate color. the palms of her hands and soles of her feet are a light creamy caramel color. Her feet were in your opinion the most beautiful feet you had ever seen. her feet were at least size 24 wides her soles are wide and extremely meaty and looked to be buttery soft. Her toes were long and meaty with a perfect slope from big toe to the pinky toe. her nails were painted red. Her face was in your opinion angelic and her eyes are a deep dark blue. her hair was shoulder length but pulled back into a tuft on the back of her head. Unable to take your eyes off her she looks down at you and says " Thanks for taking care of Chuck he's a good friend." stuttering you words you manage to get out an "Its no problem." struggling to get that much out you are saved by Coach A says "this is the guy I have been telling you about Hana."

It's then she gets a grin on her face like a predator "Ow good I feel up for a match."

With that, she walks out of the room looking at Coach A you say "what does she mean a match?"

Chuckling now Coach A says
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2716841-You-search-for-someone-else