*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nicky
  2. list of girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1080954-Nicky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: Nicky  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nicky

    by: pendelberry
Well as you are sitting in your room working on your history report you hear a knock on your door. you get up to see who it is and its Nicky standing at the door with the same cute shy smile on her face. She says "um I was wondering if you aren't doing anything right now, I need your help with something." You say "no I'm free to help whats the problem." "Well, I'm doing this project in my humanities class and I need a person to do it on your identity will be confidential between me and my teacher." Standing there more than a little confused you say "um, well ok I guess I can help you with that come on in." You walk inside your room and close the door. Sitting down at your computer chair you motion for her to sit on your bed. Once she was comfortable you say "well what kind of info do you need form me, Nicky?"

She gets this embarrassed look on her face before she says "you don't have to do it but I need info on what you like about a woman's body, I am to do a study on the sexuality of a person of the opposite sex and discover what they find attractive and what parts of the female form enthralls them. You sit there bewildered with what she has asked your trying to wrap your mind around what she wants you are about shit your self when you hear this you are being asked to tell her your biggest secret for a class project. After quite a while of thinking, you finally say "um well I think I can help you out but before I say yes I need more details about what I need to do and what you want to know about me." She seems to be put a little at ease that you will at least hear her out and says "well I need to tell me what you like about women's bodies aside from the obvious and I want to experience it a little so I will have a better understanding of it for my project for Ms. Williams class."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. refuse

2. agree

3. go see Ms Williams

*Noteb*
4. some one knocks on the door

5. you look at the time and realize your late

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1080954-Nicky