*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2890213-you-look-at-the-time-and-realize-your-late
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: you look at the time and realize your late  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you look at the time and realize your late

    by: pendelberry
Thinking about it for a few moments you say to Nicky "yea I would be happy to help you." She gives you a cute little smile saying "That's great do you think you can do it right now?" Looking up at the clock on the wall you see its 2:50 a feeling a terror hits you, you had told Eve that you would meet her at the library at 2:45. Nicky sees the look of panic in your eyes as you blurt out "OW shit I'm late!" looking at her you say "sorry Rain check for Tomorrow maybe." She takes it better than you thought she would but you guess the look of panic makes her understand you guess as she says "no that's fine I can do it tomorrow afternoon." With that you close your door and take off running down the hall bolting down the stairs as fast as you can, You make it to the quad in record time flying up the stairs of the library you burst threw the door at 3:03 sweating and breathing heavy you see Eve packing up her stuff off to the left of the room you move over to her right as she turns to walk away and almost screams for the scare you give her.

Jumping and dropping her bag she looks at you and the state you are in and says "I thought you weren't going to show up." Breathing heavily you finally manage to say "Sorry .......... I lost track.............. of time.......... ran all the way........... here." She blinks at you for a second and says "that's a mile and a half you ran the whole way." still breathing heavily you just nod your head. She smiles at that and says "well I guess that makes up for you being late." She bends down and picks up her bag and puts it back on the table pulling out her book and notepad again sitting down you finally take a look at Eve she is 5'10. She has dyed black hair with a cobalt blue streak on her left bangs that's about an inch wide. She is in a Metallica hoody with blue skinny jeans and converse shoes. She wears size 20 wide shoes. You have only ever seen her barefoot once but it made an impression her feet are super pail (never goes barefoot so super white pail feet with insanely soft looking soles) they are wide and extremely meaty with plump toes and perfect round heels and that sexy paddle shape that you love.

You finally sit down and say to her "I like the blue highlight looks really good on you." Blushing a little Eve says "thanks mom hates it but she at least has dropped it." You had met Eve's mother a few times helping Eve with her physics Margaret Eve's mom she is 6' the best way to describe her is to think of that perfect milf next door that has no idea she is the hottest mom on the block. She has shoulder-length light brown hair. Usually dressed conservatively in a blouse and blue jeans and tennis shoes. She has size 24 wide feet you can see where her daughter gets such beautiful feet from much liker her daughter's feet the have a sexy padded shape to them with medium length plump toes and an incredibly thick soft soles with bulbous round soft heels and she gets pedicures every week to boot.

Looking over at Eve's notes you see she is in chapter 11 which you have to admit is a total bitch to get down even you barely get it. looking over at her she says jokingly "you stink of sweat." Saying back to her as sarcastically as you can with a little dramatic flair thrown in for good measure you say" real funny I might just bust a gut over here." She just shakes her head and opens her book to page 137 looking at it you begin to go over the work with her she is a very smart person but Physics is whooping her ass and despite helping her twice a week she was still barely passing. Going over the work with her again it finally clicks and she gets it. You had been at it for almost 2 hours at this point and you were mentally exhausted. Sitting back and stretching you look at your phone seeing that it's just after 5 now and you were feeling hungry. Eve closes her book and notepad rubbing her eyes she says "I Hate Physics it gives me a headache." Sitting there you say " I second that notion." Standing up Eve says "so do you want to come over for dinner?" Smiling at that you say
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2890213-you-look-at-the-time-and-realize-your-late