*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mess with the girl more
  2. Clothes make the begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762251-The-Clothing-Catastrophe/cid/1155706-Mess-with-the-girl-more
by Moth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1762251
Danny gains the power to magicly make people switch clothes. Hilarity ensures.
This choice: Mess with the girl more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mess with the girl more

    by: Saracen1187
"This should be fun!" Danny then thought to himself, looking at the girl's lower body. Suddenly he felt something riding up his ass crack, and he correctly assumed that he was now wearing the girl's thong panties. "Ooh...these feel funky" you laughed to yourself, fidgeting in your seat and deciding to keep them on for the time being, since the girl seemed to be comfortable wearing your boxer shorts.

"And why not have a manicure!" you mumbled to yourself, swapping the girl's ruby-red nail polish onto your fingers. "Nice, hmm cherry scented" you chuckled, wiggling your fingers in front of you.

"Okay, lets see here" you thought, looking around the class some more, while the teacher, 42-year old Mrs Angela Ryan was busy reading from a book, boring everyone silly.

There was another girl sat behind you and to the right, Beatrice Hughes, you were on first name terms with her and she was one of the more unpopular girls in class, a bit of a nerd actually, she was wearing her glasses, her clothing consisted of a long black skirt, pink sneakers, a red t-shirt and a denim jacket. She wasn't exactly a fashion icon, especially when compared to the other girls.

Sat almost directly behind you was the class bully, at least to you, Dave Sanderson, quite muscular and popular with the girls (or at least the airheads in school). He was wearing a blue and white fraternity jacket, a tight black t-shirt, a pair of darkwash denim jeans and a pair of black hiking boots. His short blonde hair was flicked to one side at the front.

And sat directly in front of Beatrice was Kelly Pryce, one of the more popular...and attractive girls in class. Her long, wavy blonde hair hung delightfully around her slender shoulders, and she was dressed in a low-cut blue t-shirt, a white cardigan, a short denim skirt and a pair of chunky-heeled ankle boots that zipped up at the side.

As you fidgeted in your seat a little more due to your new thong panties, you wondered whether to mess with any of these individuals, or find somebody else to have some fun with.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Beatrice & Dave.

*Noteb*
2. Kelly & Beatrice.

3. Dave & Kelly.

*Noteb*
4. Lets involve the teacher.

5. Swap your own clothes.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762251-The-Clothing-Catastrophe/cid/1155706-Mess-with-the-girl-more