*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mess with the teacher
  2. Clothes make the begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762251-The-Clothing-Catastrophe/cid/1155714-Mess-with-the-teacher
by Moth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1762251
Danny gains the power to magicly make people switch clothes. Hilarity ensures.
This choice: Mess with the teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mess with the teacher

    by: Saracen1187
Unable to contain himself, Danny looked at the teacher, 42-year old Angela Ryan, who was walking back and forth at the front of the class, holding the book which she was reading out of. Danny leaned to one side slightly so he could get a better look at the outfit she was wearing. A plain, white blouse, a knee-length, sky-blue skirt, tan pantyhose and a pair of 2-inch heeled pumps. She reched up with one of her manicured, ever so slightly wrinkled hands and brushed her long brown hair behind her ear as she walked around.

"Hmm, why not look elegant!" Danny thought to himself, as he sat back in his seat and waited for Mrs Ryan to move so he could get a clearer view of her entire body. Then he tried to decide whether to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762251-The-Clothing-Catastrophe/cid/1155714-Mess-with-the-teacher