*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. your mom
  2. birthday *improved by Scifiwizard*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762921-Tales-of-a-genderconfused-Teenager/cid/1342563-your-mom
by ken28
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #1762921
you a nearly normal 13 years old teenager,but only nearly you are neither a boy nor a girl
This choice: your mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

your mom

    by: ken28
You found your Mom entering the room in her usual attire, strict but, at the same time, it looked like something you would wear in you free time... if this even makes sense. To tell the truth you were happy that it wasn't your sis or bro, you know that they would try to guide towards one gender or the other.

"Alex you know what day it is, don't you?" she asked.

You nodded.

"This is the day I am pleased to say Happy Birthday." she said, hugging you. "Also, because of the significance of this birthday, I am pleased to give you this Medallion" she took off the medallion had always worn and gave it to you.

"Thanks mom" you said as you put it on.

"It looks good on you,but I must tell you something about that medallion." said mom. she took a breath. "This medallion is far from normal, it was given to our family because of our condition. It will allow children like you to try out both genders with all advantages and drawbacks." pausing, she added, "But the affect wears of after 4 Weeks and it will need a refresh time of 3 days. I suggest you allow at least 5 days to transform again because its rather straining to the body."

"Thanks mom, but how to I change? And is it painful?" you asked curious and afraid at the same time.

"Well it is a awkward feeling but by no means painful, and after a few time you wont mind it anymore. As to how to change, it rather simple just concentrate on the gender you want to try out." she said as she left "ah and before i forgot from now on a special mark will be in you school ID and by all means tell no one outside of the Family that you are a "switcher" with this she left the room.

A little bit later you came in the dinner room as a...

You have the following choices:

1. girl

*Noteb*
2. boy

*Noteb*
3. neither

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ken28 (UN: ken28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ken28 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762921-Tales-of-a-genderconfused-Teenager/cid/1342563-your-mom