*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. birthday *improved by Scifiwizard*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762921-Tales-of-a-genderconfused-Teenager/cid/1077078-birthday-improved-by-Scifiwizard
by ken28
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #1762921
you a nearly normal 13 years old teenager,but only nearly you are neither a boy nor a girl
Chapter #1

birthday *improved by Scifiwizard*

    by: ken28
It was Thursday, the day of your thirteenth birthday. It was a day you had both looked forward to and dreaded as it was the day you had to make the biggest decision of your life. For as long as you were able to understand the words, you were told that each third born child in your family was born genderless. Today you had to decide weather to start acting more feminine and become a girl or act more masculine and become a boy.

As you understood it, your frame of mind during your thirteenth year determined your gender. Until now, you had been acting somewhere in between to appease your older brother and sister who had been competing for a younger brother or sister for the past year. Now that you had to make a final decision, you knew that their rivalry over you was about to explode. "It's going to be a very long day." you sighed, sitting onto your bed.

Just then, a knock came to your bedroom door. You answered to find it was...

You have the following choices:

1. Your sis

2. your bro

3. your mom

*Noteb*
4. your father

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ken28 (UN: ken28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ken28 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762921-Tales-of-a-genderconfused-Teenager/cid/1077078-birthday-improved-by-Scifiwizard