*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Orgrimmar
  2. The story begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763137-Warcraft-The-Shrinking-Mishap/cid/1876569-Orgrimmar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1763137
A traitorous mage has pushed you through a portal to somewhere dangerous in Azeroth!
This choice: Orgrimmar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Orgrimmar

    by: BrutusRat
There is no mistaking it. You're in Orgrimmar. You're also an inch tall.

The city was a bit more active since the downfall of Garrosh, the races of the Horde all within one city once more. This did not bode well for your little human self.

The night had fallen it would seem, the lot of the Horde mostly asleep or gone elsewhere, but it was clear that the city was still very much alive, stamping feet, boots, and other forms of motion all around your little self. It looked like nobody was looking down at the ground, keeping you without being seen. Whether that meant you were safer was a question of its own.


You need to find shelter and have a few options. You don't remember Orgrimmar very well, but you know the general outline.

You have the following choices:

1. The Barracks

2. The Troll Area

3. The Goblin Slums

4. The Shaman Quarters

5. The Warchief's Chambers

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrutusRat (UN: chaoscomm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrutusRat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763137-Warcraft-The-Shrinking-Mishap/cid/1876569-Orgrimmar