*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Life with the empress.
  2. Join us
  3. Sheila, the busty vixen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764611-Island-of-the-Furries/cid/1718720-Life-with-the-empress
by Falcon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1764611
You are stranded on an island with Furry amazons, ruled by a empress
This choice: "...with me!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Life with the empress.

    by: AridWD
Everyone grew shocked as the empress declare that you would be in her company. Immediately, the skunk objected once again.

"My lady! That's unnecessary! This...man...could do well on his own in the village!" she argued.

Sheila scoffed, waving her Mei's objections. "You know as well as I do that we must protect him. If he lives with the common folks, chances are higher that he will be killed quicker than you can say 'meow'. We can better learn from him and protect him if he is with me."

"B-but...he can't be with you! The only way he can be with you is if he holds some status in relationship!"

Sheila sighed. "Then I'll just declare a status for him..."

You were heavily confused but what came next would certainly affect your future on the island.

"He will be my..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "'my personal guard!"

2. "...my mate!"

*Noteb*
3. "...my advisor!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764611-Island-of-the-Furries/cid/1718720-Life-with-the-empress