*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Join us
  2. Sheila, the busty vixen
  3. The Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764611-Island-of-the-Furries/cid/1718714-Join-us
by Falcon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1764611
You are stranded on an island with Furry amazons, ruled by a empress
This choice: she wants yo to join them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Join us

    by: AridWD
The empress vixen hummed and then, to every guard and servant's surprise, she rose from her throne and began to walk towards you. Immediately the skunk who held you started to object.

"My lady! You don't need to come forward to this weird creature!"

The vixen closed her eyes and sighed, waving off her loyalist's concerns. "Now now...this being is something new to this island. It appears to be male and humanoid too...except without fur. Interesting."

The vixen was now just feet from you. Although you were unsure of what was going to happen, you remained firm. Seeing her up close, you got a big idea of how big breasts were. She was unbelievably slim and stacked! Her breasts must be at least the size of her head...or even more. What was even crazier was that this empress was about six feet tall which brought your head about to her chest in comparison.

The express circled around you before she hummed and put a finger to her lips. She stared at you with narrowed eyes, almost as if trying to investigate him personally.

She smiled amused.

"You're not that muscular, aren't you? Tell me, what are you?" she questioned with curiosity brimming in her voice.

You raised an eyebrow. "I'm...um...human, maam..."

Suddenly, you felt a jab to your side. You gasped and fell to one knee. The skunk behind you seemingly hit you without warning.

"Call the empress before you correctly, scum!" she warned.

The empress narrowed her eyes at the skunk. "Now Mei, I would prefer if you not damage him. It did not seem he meant badly of me."

The skunk widened her eyes before leaned back and bowing.

"I'm sorry, my lady," she apologized.

You took note of the skunk's name. She was definitely quite the feisty one.

"I do believe the best thing we can do is give this person a home. You came afar, haven't you?" she asked.

You slowly rose, recovering from the skunk's jab. You didn't want to look back but you could practically feel the skunk glaring at you, clearing not trusting.

"I did...my lady. My boat crashed while I was on vacation," you answered, this time addressing properly for fear by getting hit by the skunk again.

The vixen chuckled. "I see. I do not know what you mean by 'vacation'. Regardless, you do not have to force yourself to address me properly. As the empress of this island, some of my loyalist can be a little over-protective."

"I...can see that," you answered, not daring to look at the skunk behind him.

"Well then, for someone unique as you. I feel it isn't proper to not welcome you warmly to our island. We take you in as a part of the anthro life that inhabits this island."

You widened your eyes. While you were happy to see that you weren't going to be in any danger, you knew that you couldn't stay on this island. Despite the humanoid animals with their fit and beautiful figures.

"Um...while I'm thankful. I would prefer to leave this island and go back home," you explained.

Sheila paused for a moment before her eyes softened and she gave a sad smile. "I'm afraid I cannot let you go. Even if you traveled her by accident, you're the first being we've seen that is humanoid and different from the rest. Do not be alarmed when I say that you've become a rather prized possession of this island."

You smiled to be polite but inside, you felt rather scared. Prized possession? Was he an item to them all?!

The vixen continued. "You will have to get used to your life here as there is no other options. We would prefer you not to decline as that would result in rather unfortunate events..."

You shivered and you could've sworn you heard some venom in her voice. You shakily nodded not wanting to seem disobedient.

The vixen smiled once again, happy that you agreed. "Excellent! Now I know the perfect place you can start settling in which is..."

You have the following choices:

1. "...with me!"

*Noteb*
2. "...with Mei!" (Thie skunk)

3. Someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764611-Island-of-the-Furries/cid/1718714-Join-us