*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/2066550-Lucky-Charm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1766172
Your gf & family can cause you to shrink, now not only their butts are gigantic.
This choice: Lucky Charm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lucky Charm

    by: REwesker117
As Sierra was still lifting her lucky panties up you struggled your hardest to get off quickly but luck seems to be not on your side as you were only able to get half your body unstuck only get stuck flipped around. Sierra quickly sealed you in your tomb that was her dirty wrecked panties as the last bit of light you see snapped shut as her ass jiggles a little "Ah now to break them in. I really can't remember the last time i need them this bad!". Suddenly Sierra let out a her first of soon not to be last wet farts. You had the joys of experiencing what no human being even at this small should have to endure you were covered from head to toe in her bile lucky you had your eye's close before she let her fart rip. Outside again Sierra had a joyful smile on her face " Oh Yeah! Enjoy it panties I know I am and there's more to come." Sierra grabbed each of her ass cheeks and began to squish them together as another wet fart slipped out. You thought this was just a bad dream as if you were on a carnival ride that you can't get off. As she was still rubbing her cheeks together you were being sent in and out close to her hole as you got her second fart right in your face.

Sierra quickly stopped her ass playing and took each side of her panties and picked out each side that was wedged deep in her cheeks. " I wounder were he did get too maybe someone here got to know?" Sierra walks out off her room in nothing but a long t-shirt that lucky covered the only other article of clothing her lucky panties. Sierra walks down the hall and knock on her sister's door "Hey Sis! Have you seen my man by chance?" Kira was to busy at the moment as she was working out like always covered in sweat listening to her music. Sierra looked displeased and before shutting the door stuck her ass in and let out a monster fart. It didn't take long as it got Kira attention she held her nose shut as she started to gag "Come on sis that one was probably your worst.". Sierra shut the door as she made her way to her mom. If only Kira if not Sierra knew you smelt her latest fart right in the face " I know she's my girlfriend but how can she make this bad of a smell.".

Sierra enters the kitchen to find her mom Cherry making her family dinner "Hi honey you look kinda sad?" Cherry asked. "Yeah mom have you seen my boyfriend?" Sierra asked in distress "Yeah sweetie I saw my little man leaving. He told me he was gonna be gone for the week on business.". Sierra felt a little sad that you never told her but quickly cheered up "That's good mom because I have some bad gas and a little case of the runs." Sierra said with a playful wink and sticking out her tongue". Cherry quickly knew her daughter well "Oh your wearing your lucky panties again then I see! Don't you think you should wash them how long as that been really?" Cherry said while laughing uncontrollably. Sierra laughed along with her mom "NEVER MOM! They been used every time since I was 17 when I had that accident in school and had no choice but to wear them all day. That when the thought came to mind while walking home in them no one smelt it or found out! Since then I never washed them and only wear them when I have some luck brewing inside me to help refill my panties! speaking of which...." Sierra lifts her leg up to let out what seemed to her mom a world record long fart. Cherry began to cough a little while laughing "Well luck my little man ain't here to endure you refilling your lucky panties." Sierra lowering her leg laughed with her mom too "Exactly and I don't have to go easy on them!" Sierra laughed some more as she ran off back to her room as her ass jiggled up and down as she ran. You felt sick to your stomach after her latest fart you were also still coming to terms as if being stuck in you girlfriends panties and taking in her farts. Cherry just lied about your whereabouts and to the only one who would probably be the only one looking for you and now worst of all stuck in her panties for a week straight.

Sierra almost back to her room had that feeling in her gut and sharp turned herself towards the bathroom. "Locked! come on who's in there?" Sierra shouting while knocking on the door "How's it feel sis your just gonna have to hold it while I take my shower." You could hear it was Kira and knew that her showers were long and worse you could hear the gurgling from Sierra and knew she couldn't hold it much longer. "Please Kira I can't hold it!" Knocking louder on the bathroom door. Kira could only laugh inside the bathroom "Maybe next time don't let out one of your disgusting farts." Sierra biting her bottom lip while holding each side of her stomach as she let out her waste. Kira feeling sorry opens the door "OK sis just make it fast alright?". Sierra letting out the little bit of waste left into her panties "You know what sis I don't think I have to go anymore." as her face was turning a little red. Kira looked at her sister with a questioned face "But you were just knocking on the door like a dog needing to go out?"

"Yeah my bad sis I guess I found the courage to hold it longer...Well bye Sis." Sierra turned around and quickly ran back to her room. Kira looked at her sister wondering why she was acting so odd suddenly but if she had taken notice the small brownness on the edge of her left ass cheek. Sierra made her way in her room and shut her door fast and locked it. "That felt amazing I'm just glad he's just gone for the week." Sierra took the back of her panties and tugged as hard as she could for a exhilarating wedgie. Sierra proceed to grab the top and bottom of her panties wedged deep in her ass and rubbed up and down using her panties as a personal toilet paper. "That's right panties absorb all the luck I know it gives me joy doing it!" You had the pleasure of enjoying another personal ride that was Sierra panties as her waste was your safety harness and now she just updated your ride. But you still could not get the thought of her just releasing her waste right on to you and although you truly never minded how vile she can be sometimes you still deeply loved her. You were so far in thought that when you snapped back out of your thought you realized your face being rubbed up and down right near her ass hole.

"That's much better knowing my little hole is clean and my panties adsorbed all my shit!" Sierra says out loud as she again snaps her panties back in place. "You know I deserve a nap after that good of a pantie filling. But I should sleep on my stomach don't wanna wreck my sheets but I know my panties won't let that happen." Sierra quickly lies down on her bed as she quickly drifts to sleep. You knew Sierra was always quick to fall asleep as you hear her snoring up a storm. But quickly you knew this is when she farts the most and soon had nothing but a barrage of wet farts covering you one after another. But what you never knew about her that she picks her ass deeply while she sleeps and quickly felt the nail of her index finger pushing the back of your head deep in her ass and had no choice but to swallow her wet farts to survive as she never stopped picking your head into her ass until she finally woke up.

Sierra waking up never realized her nail pulling her panties along with you face out of the depth of her dirty ass. "Ah! That smell mom finished making dinner." Sierra hopping off her bed makes her way back to the kitchen but along the way cuts another fart.Entering the kitchen "Smells great mom what are e having?" Sierra asked "My little mans favorite Chili with extra beans." Cherry gladly answered "That's my favorite as well mom!" Kira Shouted out. "I know dear I'm just joking!" Cherry passes a plate to each member of the family not realizing she was making a plate for you. "Mom your making a plate for him." Sierra called out "Sorry dear why not have his plate too so it don't go to waste." Cherry answered. I think I will as she eat her plate fast and quickly dug in to what should have rightfully been yours.

The beans in the chili acted fast as their was a rumbling in Sierra stomach as she lifted her right cheek off her chair to let out what everyone at the table agreed was a pantie destroying fart. "Uh! Sierra that was horrible go change your panties!" Grenna called out while covering her nose. "Well Grenna try this!" Sierra sat up and turned her butt towards Grenna and again let out another pantie destroying fart as she lifted her leg as the fart went on. "How was that Grenna?" Sierra asked "Dam it! Sierra your lucky your boyfriend isn't here right now.". Meanwhile after hearing how your girlfriend got your plate you felt your stomach growl and knew you need to eat something soon. Suddenly you took Sierra first devastating fart "My God! How does she do it?" and immediately got another blast of deja vu only this one was wet and covering you once again in her bile. If only you knew that with each wet fart you have taken today you become cemented hard into her lucky panties.

After dinner Sierra went back into her room and sat comfortably watching TV until she passes out. Once again you had the joy of her picking at your head over and over again as you Indore her farting into your face. You hardly got any sleep that night as you suffered your first night inside her panties. Once morning time came you felt finally you could sleep because she stopped picking at your head but unfortunately you did not know it was morning because its pitch black inside her panties. Meanwhile Sierra makes her way to the bathroom and thought that maybe she could just go again in her panties until you come home. As she stretched out of bed she let out stinky morning fart and enjoyed the smell of it. Making her way out of her room she again found someone in the bathroom and thought maybe she should just got with her first idea. Sierra knocks on the door one more time and decided...

1. Use her panties as her own toilet

2. The person come out of the bathroom

You have the following choices:

1. (Please don't write this one I wiill)

*Noteb*
2. She uses the bathroom (maybe found)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 REwesker117 (UN: mchief506 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/2066550-Lucky-Charm