*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bad to Worse!
  2. Lucky Charm
  3. No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/2067187-Bad-to-Worse
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1766172
Your gf & family can cause you to shrink, now not only their butts are gigantic.
This choice: (Please don't write this one I wiill)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bad to Worse!

    by: REwesker117
"Come on..Come on! Hurry up will you." Sierra yelling to who ever was in the bathroom. Sierra knew she couldn't hold it much longer and tried her best to hold her load back by pushing the exact spot you were stuck at and pushed you/her panties inside her ass hole to cork the pressure. You were now deep inside your girlfriends ass and even though you always wanted to try anal with her this differently was giving you second thoughts. Inside her ass smelt worse then being hit and covered with her farts. While although dark you could still feel sides around you to what you could describe was wet and slimy walls but in front of you was what Sierra sent you inside her ass to block her shit. Sierra was still in great distress and who ever was in the bathroom wasn't coming out and knew that she was going with her original plan. Sierra didn't have a second thought and immediately pushed her waste out. You were hit fast and hard in the face as whatever was in front of you smelt horrible and shoot you out of her ass.

Immediately light pooled in her panties above you which didn't give you enough time to enjoy because the only thing you got to enjoy was the view of her giant log coming face first at you. Sierra waste hit you at a speed which at your size looked so fast as it covered your whole body which frighten you that you might be crushed right here. Meanwhile Sierra was hunched over holding herself up by one arm on the bathroom door moaning and heavy breathing as she was having great joy relieving herself into her lucky panties biting her bottom lip wanting the relief not to stop but soon her joy came to an end because she was done shitting herself. Walking back to her room Sierra shut the the door to her room and began to feel the giant bulge that was her shit inside her panties. "Man theirs so much! It's been a while since I had the joy of doing this I hope he goes away more often or my Lucky panties might get start jealous.". Sierra rubbed her shit for several minutes fantasizing sexual thoughts making herself wetter and hornier until she snapped out of her daydream noticing the time.

"I'm gonna be late for work!" Sierra quickly pulls off her T-shirt and started to slip on and button up her work shirt. Sierra still getting ready quickly slipped on some skinny jeans which made her panties but worse her shit wedge deep in her ass. Sierra noticed what she had done but only had time to de-wedgie her panties. You were still in shock your girlfriend just shit herself but worse on you. Inside her panties all of her shit became a ball stuck to her ass cheeks but as Sierra bent over slipping on her shoes sent your face in her shit and while she was stood up sent all her shit falling back and covering you in mounds that was her heavy load. "I have never gone in to work after shitting myself?" Sierra thinks to herself as she double checks her ass in the mirror and gave it a little shake letting a wet fart slip. "I know my panties won't let any one smell it!"

With each step her ass was bouncing back and forth "Bye mom I'm off to work." Sierra went out the house door and walked to the bus stop. You were now confident fate was in a heated argument with you because Sierra was walking on the hottest day as sweat was pouring right down her ass and straight on to her shit and soaked through it to you knowing this might be your only chance for water drank each drop that fell in your mouth. Sierra waiting for the bus stop deiced that she would do some leg stretches and gave you some more inhale time with her shit. Finally the bus showed up for Sierra and as she got on and sat down on the bus seat a tiny splat sound could have been heard which made Sierra jump up and sit back down on her shit. You unfortunately got the joy of finally tasting your girlfriends shit as you swallowed a big clump of it but it was not going to be the last because the bus driver took the bumpiest road possible. All those bumps made Sierra stomach uneasy as she let out fart after fart with each passing bump.

At work Sierra quickly signed in and ran into her friend Sofia "Hey Sofia!" Sierra quickly ran to her friend to hug. You remember Sofia way back to when you first met Sierra and they were inseparable. You remember the time you mistook Sofia for Sierra because they almost look so much alike from their ass size to her whole body and call her Sierra's twin now and again, Even thought you were still trapped under half a pile of shit now you can hear Sierra and Sofia talking. "Sofia guess what my boyfriends out of town for the week and I shit my panties this morning and still wearing them!" Sierra said while laughing "Your so Lucky you got a boyfriend who can tolerate our habit I wish I can." Sofia responded laughing with her friend "I was wearing my lucky panties that night i met him!" Sierra heart pounded thinking of that night. "Well let's wait some tables shall we?" and as Sofia walked past her friend Slaps her good friend on the ass. "OW! I'll get you back." Sierra shouted rubbing her bum.You were in a lost for words "Sofia does this as well!" as you swallow another mouthful of shit thanks to Sofia

Sierra spent her whole day walking back and forth taking orders from customers only after some time you were getting hungry again and had no choice but to finish eating her remaining shit. Soon Sierra was getting nothing but rude customer and let out rancid farts walking away as pay back but you were the only one hearing and smelling her farts. Halfway threw Sierra shift she went into the bathroom stall and as she lowered her panties and saw the deeper brown stain burned deeper in her panties.Sierra let out the long stream of piss she was holding in all day and moaned in relief. That's when Sierra suddenly noticed all her shit was missing inside her panties " I know I didn't dream it?" as Sierra looked at her panties again and knew she was right by the look of her stain. Sierra opened the stall an looked to see if anyone is in the bathroom "Good no ones here!" as Sierra turned herself around and spread her ass cheeks towards the mirror she could she the dried up shit on each side of her ass cheeks their was no sign of her shit. "Where did it all go then?" suddenly the bathroom door was opening and Sierra pulled up her panties and jeans super fast. "Sierra what are you doing?" it was Sofia entering the bathroom to Sierra who was halfway pulling up her jeans. "Sofia! Thank goodness you won't believe it that shit I took in my panties is gone.". Sofia looked at her friend and laughed "It doesn't just disappear Sierra." "No I'm serious Sofia!" and Sierra lowered her panties and spread her cheeks "See and my panties are empty?" Sofia looks at Sierra panties and sees her burned in stain "Wow Sierra that is weird maybe your panties are magic and it ate it." Seriously Sofia!" as Sierra pulls up her panties and jeans.

"Very funny Sofia!". Both the girls walked out of the bathroom and went back to waiting tables. Sierra still in a lost for word. "I know I did right? My panties are not magical that's all fake! Hopefully?". Sierra finally done with her sift started to make her way back home but on the bus ride home she had to stand up. Halfway Sierra felt herself needing to shit again and pushed it out as she was riding the bus. You got covered in her shit again but could tell it was more then the last time as it felt like a heavy boulder crushing you. Sierra again felt pleasure and wanted nothing more then to get home fast her jeans on the other hands were showing a small little bulge in the back but quickly disappeared as she bumped in the wall and splattered her shit along her whole ass. Sierra knew her ass had just become covered in shit and made a awkward walk off the bus and each step set her panties deep in her ass. Inside you finally came to reason that you were indestructible and also albe to stretch to great lengths at this size.

Sierra entered the house and didn't even talk to her mom as she went straight in her room lowering her jeans and rubbing her pussy. "OH GOD!" Sierra shouted as she slips her fingers into her panties and inserted them deep in her pussy. Faster and faster Sierra trusted her fingers "COME ON! SO CLOSE!" and finally Sierra cummed a ton as her whole panties became soaking wet. "How can she be masturbating I'm drowning in her shit!". Sierra still in the heat lifted both her legs in the air towards her head as she cut a ear shattering fart. Sierra rubbing her ass cheek on the outside of her panties. Suddenly Sierra hear her mom calling her to dinner and pulled her jeans up one more time.

At dinner you could hear her family talking and as you hear them eating once again dived into eating her waste off her ass. After dinner Sierra threw her jeans across the room and faced her ass towards the mirror smiling to see the damage she has caused as she tried to lower her panties her shit became hard like cement sticking to her ass but after a few good tugs ripped them off and saw her shitty ass cheeks. "Hahaha I knew my panties wouldn't let me down!" as she slipped them off the once small brown stain was know covering every inch of the backside of the panties. Sierra admiring her work lifted her panties up and inhaled the smell as she threw her panties on the nightstand to enter the shower.

Finally you thought this might be you chance to escape as to pull yourself up and off their was no luck as her latest addition let you lift up but pulled you back down as if her shit was chewing gum holding you there. Meanwhile Sierra was having dirty sexual thoughts about her fantasy and masturbated again. After the shower Sierra watched TV naked in her room but it was getting late as she slipped on another T-shirt she grabbed...

1.Her Lucky Panties again.

2.A different Pair giving you more time to escape and find help?

3. Another pair but a family member barrows them.

4.Sofia comes over and uses them and she's even worse then Sierra!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 3rd Times the charm

*Noteb*
2. Freedom at last?

*Noteb*
3. Still Stuck but with a new butt!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 REwesker117 (UN: mchief506 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/2067187-Bad-to-Worse