*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/2069513-Not-the-smartest-idea-youve-had
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1766172
Your gf & family can cause you to shrink, now not only their butts are gigantic.
This choice: You decide to sit down behind Grenna, level with her ass as she types (Unaware)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Not the smartest idea you've had

    by: TDunk777
"Well I can wait." You think to yourself as you cover your ears from the loud music, blocking out any sound. "Oh that band I like just bought out a new track." Grenna said gleefully, she was like sandpaper outside of her room but inside her room with no one around, she could be more lax because she didn't have to talk to anyone. Grenna grunted and let out a loud fart which hit you straight in the face as you were already sat down, the smell was as vile as the lingering smell of feet but it obviously smelt different.

Grenna then took her feet off the desk and sat up straight, putting her boot clad feet on the floor, which made you feel woozy from just looking at the visible stench marks inside the mouth of the boot. Grenna then added insult to injury by letting out an sbd and taking a foot out of her boot at the same time which made you almost gag from the combined stench. Grenna then put her sweat drenched barefoot on your face to air it out where she turned around and didn't see anyone.

Unfortunately for you, the overpowering stench of her foot made you shrink to about the size of an eraser and fall into Grenna's boot, or thankfully on the edge of it, where you were between a massive drop onto the carpet or a massive drop into the stinking hell that was her boot.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TDunk777 (UN: tdunk777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/2069513-Not-the-smartest-idea-youve-had