*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/1085279-Get-Laynees-16-yo-help
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1766334
Try not to be eaten or crushed by Pokemon and their trainers... No guarantee of survival!!
This choice: Get Laynee's (16 y.o.) help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Get Laynee's (16 y.o.) help

    by: Storm
After careful consideration, you decided that Laynee was definitely your best choice for help. Your mom and dad probably would be too busy to notice you and Haley might not realize the full extent of the danger in your situation. Laynee was a good balance between the two extremes, which made her the most favorable to your mind.

But, as you started moving towards the house, you noticed that something was up. The lights were still on in the house, plus the dim sound of loud music being played came from within. High above you was the moon and the stars, obviously nighttime, yet your family was up partying this late?

When you reached the sliding glass door on the back porch, you peered in and confirmed your suspicions. They seemed to be having an extravaganza, despite all what had happened to you. The place was packed with punch bowls, empty cups laying scattered on the floor, plates of food on various surfaces... They were really enjoying themselves.

Then, you saw your family come into view. There was your mom, the girl-woman who would never let herself fall into the stereotypical housewife and mother type of person. She was dancing away, flaunting her remarkably trim body and curvy appeals. With her was Laynee, who seemed to be competing with Mom on who had the better body and moves. Laynee had your mom's long, dark hair and the curls that came along with it. Haley, on the other hand, was a bold blonde. She stood beside Dad, who had given her the blonde hair, and shouted at Laynee and Mom excitedly. Haley was always trying to be older than she really was, which always came off as obvious faking, especially when she forgot to act her way and allowed her inner child to push through. You and Dad had never really talked much. He was the silent type that seemed only to nod to you when you did something correct or watch you menacingly when you screwed up.

It felt lonely for you, standing out with a barrier blocking you from your family. Plus, with your current size, things just didn't seem like they would ever return to normal.

You glanced around for an entrance into the house and noticed that they had left the sliding door open, just a crack. You ran over and squeezed inside, returning to your own home. Now, though, your stomach churned and butterflies flounced inside of you. You were nervous. What would happen if you got stepped on? Obviously, it wouldn't be good, but would it be enough to actually kill you?

Then you received your answer.

Mom walked into the kitchen (which was the room you were in, also the room just beside the living room where they were at) and she collected some punch from the table. She was far enough away that you didn't need to worry--at least, not yet--but you witnessed for the first time the true horror that creatures your size had in the company of giantesses like her. An unfortunate little beetle got caught up trying to get through the kitchen. As your mom turned to head back to the living room, she unknowingly walked right on top of the helpless beetle. You heard the crunch of its body being broken beneath the sole of her foot, the snap of its exoskeleton, and the smoosh that its insides gave upon being smashed. The beetle was annihilated. And, Mom didn't even notice.

You gulped.

That could be you.

You needed to do something, or it would be you!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storm (UN: dialstorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/1085279-Get-Laynees-16-yo-help