*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2066820-Meet-Hilbert
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1766334
Try not to be eaten or crushed by Pokemon and their trainers... No guarantee of survival!!
This choice: Get Hilbert's attention.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Meet Hilbert

    by: sneakyk
"H..hey. Over here!"

You shout, waving your arms, summoning all of your courage and all of the strength your vocal chords can muster,trying your best to get Hilbert's attention before he can leave. The colossal tween's expression immediately changes from one of curiosity to one of surprise and intrigue. You feel a chill down your spine as he eyes you,and you think back to what you saw just moments ago, his sneakers, pounding down onto the doormat just to wipe the dirt out from under his feet. You could be next. The boy interrupts your thoughts by expressing his own. "wohhhhhh, cooool!" he says, showing enough interest in you to terrify you. He slowly lowers his enormous hand down towards you, his palm casting a shadow over your tiny body . His sweaty fingertips grip firmly around you,and you find yourself before his inquisitive eyes.He breathes out onto you, the scent of a cheeseburger and fries hanging over his breath. Suddenly, his lips spring into motion as he speaks up. "Hey lady!" he shouts , causing the daycare lady to turn around."Where'd you get this toy?" He asks, resting his elbow on the countertop and holding you out in front of the woman. She steps towards the boy, briefly glancing at you before turning back towards his face. "Oh, that? Found it in the donation box today. Isn't it something else? I've never seen a toy move quite like it does. It's like a real person...in fact, sometimes I like to think it is one."

Hilbert tilts his head back, scratching his chin and glancing over at the daycare lady.Can I have 'em? he asks, actually referring to you as something other than an 'it!" Jugding by the expression on the boy's face, it looks like he doubts the woman will say yes. The woman responds, confirming his suspicions. "Oh no...whoever donated this toy donated it for a reason,and frankly it's the best toy I've ever seen. This toy also already means a great deal to a little Pichu, and , well...Pichu is certainly a bundle of energy. Having a good toy to entertain him always helps" She laughs, rolling her eyes. She continues. "it would probably make him cry,too,and I wouldn't want to disappoint him."The boy tightens his grip around you instinctively as she speaks,and you can hear him sigh in disappointment. The woman holds out her hand "Can I have him back now?" she asks.

The boy hesitates, slowing bringing you over towards her hand, but hesitates. Finally, he speaks up,stopping just short of handing you over. "You know ...what if this little guy really were a little guy?" He asks, tapping a fingertip against your hair. The caretaker ponders this before speaking up "Well..I would still keep him. There would be so many uses for him,and it's not like he'd be doing better anywhere else. At least he could be useful with the baby Pokemon. Wouldn't you want to keep him, too?" The boy kind of guilty replies. "Yeah..I guess I''d keep him too. Keeping him as a pet would be a lotta fun." The conversation continues down this frightful avenue for a bit more, until Hilbert...

You have the following choices:

1. Offers to purchase you.

*Noteb*
2. Hands you back to the daycare lady

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sneakyk (UN: sneakykit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2066820-Meet-Hilbert