*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Simpsons
  2. TV Shows
  3. Which genre
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1752145-The-Simpsons
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1766981
TG, shrink, age, and morph your favourite characters. Now with 50% more Princess Peach.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Simpsons

    by: Mr. George
Bart was walking round the neighbourhood with his eternal friend and side-kick Milhouse. He spotted a garage sale out on the lawn of one of the houses.

"Come on, Bart. Let's go to the arcade." Milhouse suggested.

A quick glance at the objects being sold quickly told Bart that there was an opportunity here. There was the usual selection of things being thrown out from the garage. But what peaked his attention was when he realised who actually lived here.

Professor Frink.

Curiosity got the better of him, as he was drawn to the table with the items on that he couldn't recognise. Their blinking lights and pinging sounds drew Milhouse over too.

"Woah, Bart. What do you think this is?" he said picking up an item at random.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Professor Frink explains what it is.

*Noteb*
2. Bart dares him to steal it.

3. The item starts to beep alarmingly.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1752145-The-Simpsons