*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1091779-Kazehana-thedrunken-goddess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1767978
Minato from Sekirei finds himself shruken in the Izumo inn, along with his sekirei
This choice: Kazehana...holding a bottle of Vodka....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kazehana, the.....drunken goddess...

    by: gtsdude
It was Kazehana, and apparently she was already drunk. Minato grimaced at how her breath would smell at this size. But never the less, this was one chance he couldnt let go. "Kazehana-san!" He yelled up at her as loud as he could. She turned her body a whole 360 looking for the person who called her name.

"Hello? Hel *Hic* lo?" She asked stumbling a bit towards Minato's locations but catching herself before falling. "Mina- *Hic* kun? I hear you...bu-*Hic* I can't see you!" She said swurving back and fourth barely keeping her footing.

"Kazehana-san, you won't believe this but a device that Matsu invented shrunk me down so that I'm smaller than even a pinky toe! Now its up to you to get me back to size!" He exclaimed letting his Sekirei know the whole story.

"...." Kazehana stood there with a dumbfounded look on her face as she thought. Minato was below her looking straight at her face...along with some other things... "I *Hic* heard Shrunk....Minato....toe....and back..." She said smiling once more and taking another swig of her vodka. "Wait...Min...toe...*Hic* Mina-toe! HAHAHAH!" She bursted out into laughter stumbling back and fourth. "And your going to tell me, that that little spot on the floor is Mina-toe *Hic*" She said pointing at him.

"Kazehana-san, yes its me!" He said with a new smile on his face. She smiled pervertidly and lifted her skirt a little. Minato's face instantly went red as a trickle of blood flowed down his lip. "Kazehana-san! W-what are you doing!" He said cupping his hands around his nose in a desprate attempt to stop the bleeding.

"Well its ob*hic* voius why you shrunk yourself Mina-toe. And I say good thinking, if your so small Miya can't catch our sweet love making." She took another swig as Minato felt like passing out due to massive blood loss.

"Kazehana-san, this is serious! I have to get back to normal size before anything happens." Minato pleaded to the giantess. But then
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsdude (UN: gtsfandude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1091779-Kazehana-thedrunken-goddess