*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The birth of Mina-toe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1088429-The-birth-of-Mina-toe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1767978
Minato from Sekirei finds himself shruken in the Izumo inn, along with his sekirei
Chapter #1

The birth of Mina-toe

    by: gtsdude
It was a normal day for our favorite ashikabi, Minato, he had just woken up from a good nights rest and started to get dressed for the coming day. But as he was putting on his jeans he felt two soft objects rise up against his back.
"Good mourning Minato-kun, did you sleep well?" A female voiced asked from behind as Minato immediatly turned red. He turned his head to the side to see none other than his alcohol addicted Sekirei, Kazehana, and it looks like she was already drunk.
"Kazehana-san, your already drunk...so early?" Minato asked as he felt a buldge in his pants probabl caused from the two soft objects pressed up against his pants. He tried to escape but Kazehana's inhuman strength proved to be to much.
"Minato-kun, your not running away are you? Are you scarred that your going to lack?" She asked nibbling his ear softly causing him to become more aroused.
Suddenly the two of them were engoulfed in ten gallons of water, causing both to snap back to reality. Minato's erection had quickly dissapeared cuasing Kazehana to lose her sex drive. And in the brief moment of weakness Minato escaped Kazehana's grasp and quickly crawled to the end of the room.
"You perverted woman! How dare you touch my Husband!" A blonde haired beauty yelled from the doorway.
"And good mourning to you aswell Tsukiumi, how was you sleep?"
"Don't try and change the subject! You were about to have sex with MY husband!" Tsukiumi walked over to Minato and bent over making the two eye levels meet. "And you, you were aroused by her, weren't you!?"
"Tsukimi-chan, no I wasnt I swear!" Minato said waving his hands back and forth with a slight blush on his face.
"You were, I can tell when you lie!" Tsukiumi yelled as she grabbed ahold of Minato's collar and raised him up into the air.
"Minato is not actually your husband, just cus you say so doesnt mean its true." Kazehana interrupted as she brushed some hair out of her eyes.
"How dare you question our undying love for each other, tell her Minato!" Tsukiumi said looking back at her 'beloved'.Minato started to sweat in fear.
"well, Tsukiumi, we need to have an actuall wedding you see..."
"MINATO!!!! TELL THIS PERVERTED WITCH THAT YOU AND ME ARE-"

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG

"Violence is no tolerated at my Inn..." Miya said as she held her famouse whacking spoun, and at the same time both Tsukiumi and Kazehana had large bumps on their heads.
"Sorry land lady..." Both Sekiei grunted as they left the room. Minato took a large sigh of relief and looked at Miya.
"Thank you Miya, I dont know what I would've done if you hadnt shown up."
"No problem Minato, just remember I'm always here to help." Miya said as she walked away.

Minato walked down stairs only to be greated by Matsu holding a box of junk and gadgets. She smiled at the sight of Minato and immediatly abandoned her box to tackle hug the man.
"Minato, good mourning!" She saidmaking sure her large breasts were brushing upagainst his chest.
"And good mourning to you Matsu, although I'm suprised to see you out of your room."
"Well you see I was just throwing out some old stuff." She exclaimed pointing to the box behind her.
"What is in that box any way?" Minato asked now curoius of its secrets.
"Just some old inventions I never found use for." She said shrugging but then like a brick it hit her. "Oh my god I forgot the other boxes, Minato no time to talk!" She rushed past him and back upstairs. Minato looked back at the box and curiousity got the better of him. He walked over to the cardboard box and opened it up. After digging through some useless junk he finally found a ray gun like toy that intrested him.He looked on the side to see some words etched into it saying 'Shrink ray-number34-final product.'
"A shrink ray? Why would Matsu invent this?" Minato asked himself. But unknown to our hero the gun was actually being held backwards by our poor minato. His finger slipped as he was hit by a blue ray of light. He watched as the world around him grew larger and larger until he finally stopped at a pre designated height of 5 cenimeters. "Wha!? It works it really works!?" Then it hit him. "OH CRAP IT WORKS! IT ACTUALLY SHRUNK ME!!!" He looked at his surroundings. "Aw man, I think I'm actually smaller then Ku-chans pinky toe..." But before Minato could even think of doing something else he felt the ground shake as he turned around to see Matsu walking back in.
"Opps forgot this!" She said putting the shrink ray back in the box and walking out of the room not hearing Minato's pleas for help. He tried to run after her but there was no way he could catch up to the goddess. He gave up hope as she turned the corner. He looked down and began to think of a way out of this. But once again his thoughts were interrupted as he felt the earthquakes again. He turned to see two impossibly large feet followed by equally large legs. It was none other than...







Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsdude (UN: gtsfandude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1088429-The-birth-of-Mina-toe