*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kusano, the young goddess
  2. The birth of Mina-toe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1091784-Kusano-the-young-goddess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1767978
Minato from Sekirei finds himself shruken in the Izumo inn, along with his sekirei
This choice: Kusano (Ku-chan), she wants to play  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kusano, the young goddess

    by: gtsdude
It was Kusano, his youngest sekirei. She was wearing her usuall attire, her olive green dress and her orange sandels. She came into the room almost as if she was confused. "I swore I saw a big light come from here..." She said to herself. Minato's hopes were given new light from her last sentence.

"Ku-chan, down here!!!" He shouted up at the 8 year old colossus that stood before him. She looked down at Minato and raised a brow. She bent down and squnted her eyes trying to focus in on the speck known as Minato

"Um...Oh! Hello Minato!" She said waving down at him. He was awestruck at how calm she was.

"Ku-chan, you don't care that I'm so small?" He asked as she got down on her knees and held out her hand for him to jump on. She waited until Minato was safely in the palm of her hand before getting back up.

"No, if Minato wants to be smaller than my little toe, then he can." She said with innocense in every word. Minato rubbed the back of his head in dissapointment.

"Well anyways, Ku-chan I need you to be a big girl and find Matsu. I know your the only person I can trust!" He said hoping she would understand. She then said...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsdude (UN: gtsfandude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1091784-Kusano-the-young-goddess