*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mutanis Chronos
  2. The Doctor
  3. POV
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769390-Doctor-Who-meets-the-X-Men/cid/1216562-Mutanis-Chronos
by Ryan
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1769390
The TARDIS appears at Professer Xaviers School for the Gifted. What will happen next?
This choice: 4th  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mutanis Chronos

    by: Nicholas Grizzle
The Fourth Doctor was making a lonely trip back from Gallifrey, when an unusual spike in tachyonic radiation was detected by the TARDIS scanners. "Well, this looks like an adventure, a wormhole is opening." As he wraps his scarf around his neck preparing to investigate, a sudden jerk takes hold of the TARDIS. "What, some kind of tractor beam?" he scoffed. The TARDIS was drawn to the opening of the wormhole, as if a powerful electromagnetic force was pulling it in. In the control room, many of the systems of the TARDIS begin to fail while the Doctor feverishly tries to recalibrate the dematerialization field. Then, it is as if nothing happened. The Doctor looks around puzzled as to what had just happened. "This is quite unusual, all systems are normal and appears that we've went through the wormhole old girl." A knocking on the TARDIS doors, grabs the Doctor's attention. He quickly glances over the TARDIS computers. "A visit from the depths of space? This keeps getting exciting! Oxygen levels, Earth-like. Gravity, slightly on the Heavy side. And...multiple lifeforms outside, but inside a ship?" The Doctor opens the door and finds that he is surrounded by numerous armed guards. "WELCOME DOC!!!!!" screamed a hideous flab of yellow skin. The monster walks up to the front of the crowd on a robotic spider-like platform. "YOU have no idea how Popular you are here in Mojoworld! and I'm Mojo, writer, producer, and DI-rector!!!!" The Doctor was at a loss, but regain his composure, "This is a party for me, oh you shouldn't have but unfortunately I'm need to investigate a disturbance. Sorry got to go." The the TARDIS doors slam shut right in front of the Doctor as he tried to enter. "OH DOC baby, YOU'RE NOT GOING Anywhere..GUARDS take Mister DOCTOR to his Dressing ROOM at ONCE!!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile, the X-Men where under going training in the Danger Room, when Professor Xavier called them. "Attention all available X-Men, this is Professor X, I need you all to come to my office at once. It is of great importance." sounded the PA. Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Beast and Wolverine where in the Professor's office within a flash. "Yes Professor?" asked Cyclops. "X-Men, we have received a message from Lilandra of the Shi'ar Empire. She needs our assistance in an investigation and relief mission. Apparently an unknown discharge of energy has caused a disaster on one of their colonies." Beast jumped up on to the ceiling, "Professor, will she send transport, I'm afraid the Blackbird is unable to travel faster than light?" The Professor nodded, "Yes, a star cruiser will come and pick us up in about an hour." "No fight, darn. Well I'm ready to go." said Wolverine sarcastically.
Jean walked up to the Professor, "Sir, should we call in the rest of the Team?" Professor answered,"I believe we can manage without Rouge, Gambit, and Jubilee."

Within a few hours, the X-Men and Professor X find themselves on Alstar 3, a mining colony orbiting a gas giant. "Charles, it is good to see you and your X-Men again." Said Empress Lilandra. "What was the cause of this disaster? Solar wind?" asked Beast. "According to the scanners and the royal scientists, it appears that a blast of tachyons hit the moon. Without an atmosphere, the tachyons were not absorbed thus resulting in a backlash of tachyonic radiation." commented Lilandra. "Tachyons, aren't the type of particles that travel faster than light?" asked Cyclops. "Yes, and usually they normally don't do this unless...unless a wormhole has opened from another dimension" Beast said with caution. "Ok then, where's Capt'n Kirk?" Wolverine remarked, "cuz I think we have company." A flash of energy appeared, and out of the portal stumbled out the Doctor.

Then Mojo appeared, "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!! STARRING THE UNCANNY X-MEN AND IN HIS FIRST APPEARANCE, THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!! Here on sunny Alstar 3, with a dimensional barrier to keep out those pesky Imperial Guard of the Shi'Ar. They must play to save the mining crew and EMPRESS LILANDRA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Choose your side wisely DOC!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nicholas Grizzle (UN: huddaknic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ryan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769390-Doctor-Who-meets-the-X-Men/cid/1216562-Mutanis-Chronos